Solar powered, german-made robotic elephants built with Yakuza money

Khai Jäger

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

When do we get that buor thread we were promised ?

Soon.  Was working on it yesterday.  It's more of a review of "outsiders" perspective (obviously) to an alliance's history.  I was busy digging up some stuff to use.  It'll be a interesting series I think.  I plan on doing a lot of the major alliances from early 2015 to present.  Mostly those that held an impact on the game's development.

It'll be a lengthy read.  Figured it'd be a better read than a talk honestly.  Some humor, definitely some criticisms, some shade, some honest opinions, etc.  While I do definitely disagree with a lot of the current BK gov, their alliance as a whole isn't bad.  Just in comparison to who they were before to what they are now, it's pretty much black and white.  Huge differences.

11 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Soon.  Was working on it yesterday.  It's more of a review of "outsiders" perspective (obviously) to an alliance's history.  I was busy digging up some stuff to use.  It'll be a interesting series I think.  I plan on doing a lot of the major alliances from early 2015 to present.  Mostly those that held an impact on the game's development.

It'll be a lengthy read.  Figured it'd be a better read than a talk honestly.  Some humor, definitely some criticisms, some shade, some honest opinions, etc.  While I do definitely disagree with a lot of the current BK gov, their alliance as a whole isn't bad.  Just in comparison to who they were before to what they are now, it's pretty much black and white.  Huge differences.

Where will we have access to this? 

Also I'm thoroughly surprised this hasn't been blocked by now...

GREG HOBBS HONDA, DEALER FOR THE PEOPLE.

51 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Yay good reading material ahead! ?

7 hours ago, Cypher said:

Hey frick you.

NHxCReL.jpg

• Upvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095