Solar powered, german-made robotic elephants built with Yakuza money

Khai Jäger

Just now, The Mad Titan said:

Last time we did that we got accused of ruining the game lmfao

When has the community's opinion of y'all ever stopped ya from doing w/e/t/f you want?

As for Citadel, all I see is everyone moving the goalposts. They get shit on for being protected by BK, and now that they are taking steps to be more independent they might as well admit they rely on BK to exist? Pretty sure the point of protecting an alliance is to develop future partners, so for the expectation to be to drop the alliance that protected you just to prove a point  is ludicrous. 

4 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

When has the community's opinion of y'all ever stopped ya from doing w/e/t/f you want?

That’sBait.gif

Edited by The Mad Titan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Morgan said:

Have we met before? 

Nonetheless, congrats to all involved!

Wasn't even thinking of that one, myself.

Congratulations on the bloc, though! A quite logical step considering that the ties were pretty much all already there.

• Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

10 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I think we should just look at it like that.

Isn't it weird that BK is now stuck between Covenant and Citadel now?

3 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Not at all, we formed our block to do our own thing however not going to forget what BK has done for us.

2 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

So are you suggesting that BK to join a bloc making it have 5 members and lots of players? Hmmmm 

:P

So does this mean that IF we get sick of BK and their dank memes, we can have a war, and Call it the Sandwich Press War!! ?

f1be4o.png

Well at least I'd find it amusing...

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, JordyHamsVII said:

So does this mean that IF we get sick of BK and their dank memes, we can have a war, and Call it the Sandwich Press War!! ?

f1be4o.png

Were going to roll @TheNG and make NPO pay for it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

@Thanos It's no different to how Vanguard was treated. Everyone told them to cut their ties with IQ to prove themselves as anything more than the "IQ periphery after school club", because let's be honest, that's exactly what they were. They weren't going to make any major moves without consulting Daddy IQ because they were reliant on those ties and that support. 

The same is true here, as said, BK alone is as powerful numbers wise as all of Citadel, but is also run better. They're not going to make any particularly big moves without of course, talking to Daddy BK, because if someone hits back there's a pretty high chance they're going need BK to win it. 

Considering this, i fail to see the difference between Citadel and Vanguard. Different names and faces, but the same thing nonetheless. I like the idea of a bloc consisting of minor alliances, rather than spheres/blocs being required to cluster around at least one major power, but for that to work, they need to drop the major power. Or include them and cut out of the unnecessary weight outside the bloc. I've already stated a Citadel with BK would be far from some obnoxious consolidated blob that everyone associates BK as always being part of. 

Then you get to join the real fun, yelling at The Covenant for being vile heretics and demanding they be burned at the stake! Nothing makes my day quite like DMing Sphinx and telling him that the Holy Church of Dynamism will one day crucify him. :P

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

43 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Then you get to join the real fun, yelling at The Covenant for being vile heretics and demanding they be burned at the stake! Nothing makes my day quite like DMing Sphinx and telling him that the Holy Church of Dynamism will one day crucify him. :P

Wait we can crucify Sphinx? That could be quite fun where do I sign up? :P?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

If you're not gonna rely on BK for support, then why not drop them?

You're trying to have the best of both worlds but at the end of the day, you're connected to a much larger web with more pulling power. To think that you can somehow overcome this is just naive to say the least.

You either don't rely on BK (and therefore you should cut them to prove it) or you do. Actions speak louder than words and currently as it stands, your ally has a commitment to defend BK and vice versa.

This is just an objectively stupid argument.  So protectorates can’t sign MDPs with their protector? What’s the point then? 

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

@Thanos

The same is true here, as said, BK alone is as powerful numbers wise as all of Citadel, but is also run better. They're not going to make any particularly big moves without of course, talking to Daddy BK, because if someone hits back there's a pretty high chance they're going need BK to win it. 

I don’t think they would claim to be as powerful as BK, but the point of a bloc is to pool power with the sum being greater then its parts. You could make arguments all day on how citadel would stack up against a top alliance, but there’s no argument that citadel is greater than the individual alliances it is composed of. 

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

Considering this, i fail to see the difference between Citadel and Vanguard. Different names and faces, but the same thing nonetheless. I like the idea of a bloc consisting of minor alliances, rather than spheres/blocs being required to cluster around at least one major power, but for that to work, they need to drop the major power  

Vanguard got a lot more bad press than it deserved l, and was hardly the puppet it was made out to be. There was only one time in its entire history that IQ did what I would consider an “intervention”, and that was only when Vanguard was unknowingly walking into a bad position.

As for being required to cluster around one main power, and smaller bloc would be stupid not to have at least one connection to someone else. Small blocs get eaten up real quick on orbis. BK being in the bloc itself would not give them any less of the accusations they are already getting of being puppets.

56 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Wait we can crucify Sphinx? That could be quite fun where do I sign up? :P?

Have to find him first. He was last seen getting off a plane in Serbia with only a knife and a picture. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The more the merrier! Good stuff folks.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

7 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

So are you suggesting that BK to join a bloc making it have 5 members and lots of players? Hmmmm 

:P

As long as you cut ties to the rest, it’d actually be a balanced sphere

6 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

Last time we did that we got accused of ruining the game lmfao

People will always say that about something, still think you guys should create a new bloc with IQ gone; with a cool theme and such.:P

1 hour ago, Epi said:

Afrika Korps did less Damage than Camelot / Empyrea and 10 micro Moonlit Sakura in KnightFall - a dog pile.

So does that mean TEst and tS did horrible as well because they went negative in damages? We had whales bro, you didn't. One whale with 3k infra sets an auto negative 1+ billion.

• Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 hours ago, JordyHamsVII said:

f1be4o.png

Well i give it three months before BK disband and merge in to one of us anyway :P

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
8 hours ago, Akuryo said:

What have you done except get accused of multis, claim to win Keno big 3 times, and then act like you're hot shit?

Gee when i lay it out like that, you sound almost like a poser, while i'm at least trying, eh? :P

Now please, take my lesson about not playing the relevancy game. My raphseet isn't very well suited to it and you whole lot have even less than that, so let's stop pretending there's weight to throw around.

I am a poser but i can admit it, maybe one day you will be able to admit you are nothing, always has been and always be nothing, you make these big claims but there is nothing sadder than a person who has to tell you stories of the past to feel relevant for today, so keep banging that soundless drum and come see me when you do something relevant today and not years ago.

1 hour ago, Epi said:

A protectorate treaty is an agreement from a large alliance to defend a smaller one from any acts of aggression. It differs from a Mutual Defense Pact in that the larger alliance does not generally require help from the smaller one in the event the larger alliance is attacked. The specifics of protectorate treaties can differ in the amount of control exerted by the larger partner upon the other

Memes.

But no, I doubt Bk dropping long time ally GoG and leaving Cov to fend for itself helps anything. Keep in mind that Citadel, Cov and - IQ combined are smaller than SyNpo at this point, and that's a sphere even less likely to divide.

It's also worth mentioning Citadel is entirely unproven when it comes to war. Carthage was protected by all of Vanguard with DB in it's high gov, Yakuza was a protectorate for 2.5 years, Afrika Korps did less Damage than Camelot / Empyrea and 10 micro Moonlit Sakura in KnightFall - a dog pile.

And Solar Knights isn't NK, apeman took all the whales, they are effectively a new alliance. And this isn't necessarily a bad thing, they've grouped together to be BK-Sphere adjacent, so they can continue to grow and figure themselves out without any risk of a global war. 

And I do mean the latter part because who in Gods name states that the treaty is non-chaining to Cov. Any other sphere thinking of attacking BK before knew that they'd have to deal with the greater BK sphere, all this has done is give them a method to ignore half of it. 

Regardless, I'm sure we can all wish these fledgling alliances good luck, it may not be the change to the status quo you want, but it's a step in the right direction. Who knows, we might even see Citadel vs. Covenant, unlikely, but this could be perceived as an insult to them and a CB. 

LOL.

When will Camelot prove its something?, all jokes aside you are protected by BK you would never been able to support BK in a war.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

2 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I am a poser but i can admit it, maybe one day you will be able to admit you are nothing, always has been and always be nothing, you make these big claims but there is nothing sadder than a person who has to tell you stories of the past to feel relevant for today, so keep banging that soundless drum and come see me when you do something relevant today and not years ago.

LOL

lol @ that edit. XD

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

lol @ that edit. XD

Well i thought maybe a bit to strong lol, you know how easy camelot are to upset.

18 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

When will Camelot prove its something?, all jokes aside you are protected by BK you would never been able to support BK in a war.

Camelot can be useful in hitting nations in the tiers BK aren't focused on as much and willingness to fight whenever needed, so I don't think its true they're useless and have never helped out.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

15 hours ago, Velium said:

oof you really damaged us there, discovered all of our weaknesses instantly. If we ever got attacked, we wouldn't run to BK and/or Covenant to help us, which would be similar to when you run to KT for help anyways. We are creating a bloc to have the ability to take offensive actions ourselves, not just tag along with BK in a war, and we aren't cowards  if we do declare, we know that we've got the chances to win, and if somehow we start losing, we'll fight till the end of said war.

Protect ourselves? We've been doing that very well, and a lot of the times we do talk to BK about an issue that could lead to agression, we are usually forced to not start an attack  because the other side ran to their bloc leaders asking for help. Of course, you didn't know that since you are in a completely different and unrelated alliance.

So let's start. First of all, I don't know why you all are criticizing Empyrea so badly because some low gov member decided to troll, but I appreciate that having our attention means so much to you. When have we ever run to someone for help? I perfectly remember that when Camelot and BK were hitting us a few months ago for a reason we didn't see to be valid, we didn't activate our MDP's but instead dealt with it on our own.

I seem to recall that a few weeks ago when you came up with reasons to counter us for some protectorate bullshit of yours, I had BK knock on my door a few days later, so you might want to re consider about who runs.

14 hours ago, Lycus said:

As a side note Akuryo, your only accomplishment in this game is stealing Pantheon's bank. You alliance is what exactly? Barely 50th after merging with SCP Foundation and losing most of your old time members from the merge. I'm just a humble member of AK who fought in Knightfall and the Ayyslamic Crusade who knows a damn good and successful alliance when I see one. AK has secured it's position in the top 20 in under a year. Beat that.

As a matter of fact, Akuryo has achieved a decent number of stuff.

10 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

You are in Empyrea, when will you do the above?, lets face it when people say TEKOG no one things of Empyrea, always going to be TK, TGH even Obilion will be mentioned before Empyrea. let us know when you make a move that people talk about that isn't laughable like letting everyone see your war groups.

Do what exactly? I know people will shout at me for saying this, but take a deep breath when you get so triggered over nothing so you can avoid misspelling like above. I don't know if people think of Oblivion first, or if you just said that to try to argue back but I don't really care to argue about this.

So now let's see what moves we made:

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/NPO's_First_Time_♥

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Chaos_War - Started a war at a number disadvantage in the low and mid tier, which is where most of Empyrea's members are knowing we                                                                                                   would get rolled down there.

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Knightfall

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Ayyslamic_Crusade 

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Apophis - Hit an alliance that's currently in this bloc at the risk of individual war with Vanguard.

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Camelot_Empyrea_War - Didn't call our allies in when it went badly.

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Celestial_Invasion_of_Duat - Made a move when the rest of the game was doing nothing.

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Food_Hoarding_Investigation

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Teutonic_War - Made a move when the rest of the game was doing nothing.

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Royal_Rumble - Hit alliances knowing that we would get hit back by multiple alliances that were bigger than us.

Congratulations to all involved in this bloc. You haven't done much so far, but I hope you use this as an opportunity.

Edited by The Royalist
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

6 hours ago, Keegoz said:

If you're not gonna rely on BK for support, then why not drop them?

You're trying to have the best of both worlds but at the end of the day, you're connected to a much larger web with more pulling power. To think that you can somehow overcome this is just naive to say the least.

You either don't rely on BK (and therefore you should cut them to prove it) or you do. Actions speak louder than words and currently as it stands, your ally has a commitment to defend BK and vice versa.

You know what would be amazing? If they would drop BK then just turn around and attempt to roll em. That would turn a lot of heads to see something like that go down. I've been gone from the game at times so I don't know if a prot has ever attacked a friendly alliance.

• Haha 1

GREG HOBBS HONDA, DEALER FOR THE PEOPLE.

At least they made clear there is no expectation from BK to protect them and they're doing their own thing; so BK won't need to feel conflicted on whether they need to do anything if they get themselves in trouble. Personally I think the illusion of BK support may have helped them & they could have played along with BK maybe being the 5th.

Oh well, guess we'll see how it goes. lol

29 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

You sign about 15 protectorates, I'm sure you can live without 5 of them allying you. Heck most pros don't ally their protector and actively take an independent start once they get on their feet.

KT was a Pantheon protectorate, t$ was a Rose protectorate etc.

I'd say were more successful because of it. This new bloc is going to live in your shadow and ultimately not much has changed, despite their attempts to convince us otherwise.

I think obviously BK can sign with their former Protectorates; although better off focusing on making a Bloc with those who haven’t created a bloc without them & don’t seem to plan on remaining connected based on some comments.