Solar powered, german-made robotic elephants built with Yakuza money

Khai Jäger

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Is this another "Vanguard" situation?  Where you "formalize" a bloc but still hide behind major alliances?

Now it wouldn't call it that at all. You compare us to Vanguard who kept all their treaties upon forming a Bloc and did nothing at all. We dropped multiple treaties combined and set ourselves apart so that we're not in between 3 different spheres/blocs.

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

So when do you all drop BK/BK is made a member and drops TCW and all the other plebs it has?

Until you do, you're just a BK puppet. If BK joins but keeps its other treaties, now you're just a second fiddle to The Covenant. 

@Buorhann When can we expect the The True The Citadel to announce it's existence.

You seem to be a very short minded person. Do you think separating ourselves from any tC connections was for nothing? Refer back to what Bourhann said. BK now lies between tC and Citadel. I'm just a normal member, but even I can see the forced change and pull the Bloc here is making. 

You all may criticize that we should have did what KETOG and Chaos did. Break away. But what has that ACTUALLY ACHIEVED. Both sit outside the "blob" and stare at the blob without making any form of political change to it. I'm just a scrub member of an alliance of this Bloc, but that being dynamic for the whole game is questionable on a degree. It's up to my alliance leaders to make a stronger political change in the game that may be more longer lasting than simply breaking away from the blob and say F this s*** I'm out.

35 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

A bloc in another bloc which is part  of the $yndi-NPO-BK-Covenant sphere clusterfrick bloc

Even if you guys actually ever got attacked, first course of action will be running to BK and Covenant to help you.
Doubt you people will ever take any offensive actions without Covenant and BK attacking first as well.
Even if you do, the moment you guys start losing, you guys will pull a NR, declare victory and treat more offensive  declarations as raids so your allies can help you out.

Not gonna lie, don't expect anything from your bloc tbh

Learn to protect yourself and your allies before trying to form a bloc lol

oof you really damaged us there, discovered all of our weaknesses instantly. If we ever got attacked, we wouldn't run to BK and/or Covenant to help us, which would be similar to when you run to KT for help anyways. We are creating a bloc to have the ability to take offensive actions ourselves, not just tag along with BK in a war, and we aren't cowards  if we do declare, we know that we've got the chances to win, and if somehow we start losing, we'll fight till the end of said war.

We don't need people like you to expect something from our bloc, you can consider us the worst piece of trash in Orbis, that being said, the members of this bloc are expecting great things to come for the future, and wether you like it or not, you are gonna have to see us succeed.

Protect ourselves? We've been doing that very well, and a lot of the times we do talk to BK about an issue that could lead to agression, we are usually forced to not start an attack  because the other side ran to their bloc leaders asking for help. Of course, you didn't know that since you are in a completely different and unrelated alliance.

Edited by Velium
fixed insult and another word
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

A bloc in another bloc which is part  of the $yndi-NPO-BK-Covenant sphere clusterfrick bloc

Even if you guys actually ever got attacked, first course of action will be running to BK and Covenant to help you.
Doubt you people will ever take any offensive actions without Covenant and BK attacking first as well.
Even if you do, the moment you guys start losing, you guys will pull a NR, declare victory and treat more offensive  declarations as raids so your allies can help you out.

Not gonna lie, don't expect anything from your bloc tbh

Scrub. Lol

Say what you please.

3 minutes ago, Lycus said:

Now it wouldn't call it that at all. You compare us to Vanguard who kept all their treaties upon forming a Bloc and did nothing at all. We dropped multiple treaties combined and set ourselves apart so that we're not in between 3 different spheres/blocs.

You seem to be a very short minded person. Do you think separating ourselves from any tC connections was for nothing? Refer back to what Bourhann said. BK now lies between tC and Citadel. I'm just a normal member, but even I can see the forced change and pull the Bloc here is making. 

You all may criticize that we should have did what KETOG and Chaos did. Break away. But what has that ACTUALLY ACHIEVED. Both sit outside the "blob" and stare at the blob without making any form of political change to it. I'm just a scrub member of an alliance of this Bloc, but that being dynamic for the whole game is questionable on a degree. It's up to my alliance leaders to make a stronger political change in the game that may be more longer lasting than simply breaking away from the blob and say F this s*** I'm out.

They're not making any pull. Aside from trying to make BK leave Camelot, because we all know none of you like Camelot. Wow. Big play. You sure showed us. Meanwhile, you're not cut from TC, because you're tied to BK, who is about as strong numbers wise as all of you combined and is run far better. You're basically the 3rd iteration of Vanguard, either to BK, or to TC, don't matter which. What a pull, such glorious changes!

Try again with your attitude next time. 

What have you or that blob ACTUALLY ACHIEVED? Oh, i see,you signed more treaties with each other, decided to create some new bloc for people to remember. Uh, well done, i guess? Bravo? You're just a periphery to The Covenant's entirely intentional consolidation. You're not taking any risks, you're not achieving, you're not doing anything. If somebody smacks you up the head there's a pretty straightforward line to get half the game on your side without ever really leaping spheres because you all overlap.

They're the one taking the risk. They're the ones without half the game being some measure of 6 degrees of separation away. They're not the ones hiding behind BK and its big bad buddies while claiming to be 'making pulls'.

You can talk about what they're actually achieving, the 'moves' you're making when you amount to more than literally another Vanguard. Thanks for playing, better luck next time.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

They're not making any pull. Aside from trying to make BK leave Camelot, because we all know none of you like Camelot. Wow. Big play. You sure showed us. Meanwhile, you're not cut from TC, because you're tied to BK, who is about as strong numbers wise as all of you combined and is run far better. You're basically the 3rd iteration of Vanguard, either to BK, or to TC, don't matter which. What a pull, such glorious changes!

What have you or that blob ACTUALLY ACHIEVED? Oh, i see,you signed more treaties with each other, decided to create some new bloc for people to remember. Uh, well done, i guess? Bravo? You're just a periphery to The Covenant's entirely intentional consolidation. You're not taking any risks, you're not achieving, you're not doing anything. If somebody smacks you up the head there's a pretty straightforward line to get half the game on your side without ever really leaping spheres because you all overlap.

They're the one taking the risk. They're the ones without half the game being some measure of 6 degrees of separation away. They're not the ones hiding behind BK and its big bad buddies while claiming to be 'making pulls'.

You can talk about what they're actually achieving, the 'moves' you're making when you amount to more than literally another Vanguard. Thanks for playing, better luck next time.

Ah, it's always interesting to see how you respond to anything related to AK. We ain't done btw, so save that "better luck next time" for later, if it ever comes to that.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

What have you or that blob ACTUALLY ACHIEVED? Oh, i see,you signed more treaties with each other, decided to create some new bloc for people to remember. Uh, well done, i guess? Bravo? You're just a periphery to The Covenant's entirely intentional consolidation.

I see that cutting treaties now with tC lienient alliances is definitely consolidation. We separated ourselves from the rest of the "blob" by your terms. So what exactly do you have to say? Seems to be nothing.

18 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

So you want us to become a paperless Bloc? Is your view so narrowed as to see nothing else worth anyone's time? What I'm saying is they have no political leverage within supposed blob. Can you deny that? No you can't.

21 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Make BK leave Camelot? Who gives two s**** about them? We are cut from tC. If you can't see that, you are blind. The treaty under no mandatory conditions will bring us to tCs doorstep to their aid. 

Have I called "a pull" a glorious change? No, I'm referring to what your short sighted mind and bloated ego can't seem to see or understand. 

As a side note Akuryo, your only accomplishment in this game is stealing Pantheon's bank. You alliance is what exactly? Barely 50th after merging with SCP Foundation and losing most of your old time members from the merge. I'm just a humble member of AK who fought in Knightfall and the Ayyslamic Crusade who knows a damn good and successful alliance when I see one. AK has secured it's position in the top 20 in under a year. Beat that.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Khai Jäger said:

Nsn4Oy0RyqKEWecZYA90_1Xtkp5qV-xrqR-10JkVVHUR2683jGFpUKIRZ38eGxw8aDmpkfx4DauCJoNZsMatr0-eRYRt6MtCIx5pYu_mnFs4991nAqS8CCN3zgaiH62Vw8KnaW6H

Article II. Offensive Activation
You will never stand alone

All I could think of was Liverpool,

"You'll Never Walk Alone" 

Best of luck guys love the logo!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Lycus said:

As a side note Akuryo, your only accomplishment in this game is stealing Pantheon's bank. You alliance is what exactly? Barely 50th after merging with SCP Foundation and losing most of your old time members from the merge. I'm just a humble member of AK who fought in Knightfall and the Ayyslamic Crusade who knows a damn good and successful alliance when I see one. AK has secured it's position in the top 20 in under a year. Beat that.

So are you saying you're only accomplishment is fighting in wars?

I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

2 hours ago, Lycus said:

I see that cutting treaties now with tC lienient alliances is definitely consolidation. We separated ourselves from the rest of the "blob" by your terms. So what exactly do you have to say? Seems to be nothing.

So you want us to become a paperless Bloc? Is your view so narrowed as to see nothing else worth anyone's time? What I'm saying is they have no political leverage within supposed blob. Can you deny that? No you can't.

Make BK leave Camelot? Who gives two s**** about them? We are cut from tC. If you can't see that, you are blind. The treaty under no mandatory conditions will bring us to tCs doorstep to their aid. 

Have I called "a pull" a glorious change? No, I'm referring to what your short sighted mind and bloated ego can't seem to see or understand. 

Stealing pantheons bank, Rosey Song would give me credit for being the very last of TEst to fall to the overwhelming upper tier supremacy of Guardian and GoB on Knightfall, Polaris would thank me for teaching them not to treat skilled fighters like children after I beiged three of them while ZMd with conventional units, and just recently I did what people who build websites like NPOs stats had been unable to for weeks and found evidence of the largest exploit in game history after 14 hours of documentation.

I tell this to people Everytime. Don't play this stupid bullshit relevancy game. You're a nobody, a 'humble member' by your own admission. Merely by having led an alliance at all and done anything above abject failure have I, and anyone for whom that is true (such as epi) have we surpassed you. Talk shit to me again when you can run an entire alliance by yourself for months, until then you've not earned your arrogance.

And don't forget, AK started with what, a dozen experienced players? I started with me and a 3 city noob, you got it easy pal. Hell, you yourself didn't even do anything.

3 hours ago, Velium said:

Ah, it's always interesting to see how you respond to anything related to AK. We ain't done btw, so save that "better luck next time" for later, if it ever comes to that.

Honestly my biggest problem with AK is really idiots like you who think I have some other personal problem with AK. There's only... Two, now of you I have any issue with, and I infact get along quite well with Skae and Odin.

Its your fault, literally.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
7 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Is this another "Vanguard" situation?  Where you "formalize" a bloc but still hide behind major alliances?

Not at all, we formed our block to do our own thing however not going to forget what BK has done for us.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 hours ago, ShadyAssassin said:

You are in Empyrea, when will you do the above?, lets face it when people say TEKOG no one things of Empyrea, always going to be TK, TGH even Obilion will be mentioned before Empyrea. let us know when you make a move that people talk about that isn't laughable like letting everyone see your war groups.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 hours ago, Akuryo said:

btw what have you done but talk shit on the forums and hide behind Rose?

7 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Isn't it weird that BK is now stuck between Covenant and Citadel now?

So are you suggesting that BK to join a bloc making it have 5 members and lots of players? Hmmmm 

:P

19 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

So are you suggesting that BK to join a bloc making it have 5 members and lots of players? Hmmmm 

I actually think a Citadel including BK that isn't caught up in treaty web garbage would be a pretty balanced and capable sphere. Please do so :P

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

Make your own bloc without the deadweight. 

40 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

btw what have you done but talk shit on the forums and hide behind Rose?

What have you done except get accused of multis, claim to win Keno big 3 times, and then act like you're hot shit?

Gee when i lay it out like that, you sound almost like a poser, while i'm at least trying, eh? :P

Now please, take my lesson about not playing the relevancy game. My raphseet isn't very well suited to it and you whole lot have even less than that, so let's stop pretending there's weight to throw around.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1