Solar powered, german-made robotic elephants built with Yakuza money

Khai Jäger

Now that's sexy. Looking forward to having some good times with everyone involved. 

>When a single Bloc is equivalent to NPO in score. Lel

1 hour ago, Khai Jäger said:

Tl:dr; YAkSoCa Bloc - Yakuza, Afrika Korps, Solar Knights & Carthago form a bloc

Two queers disliked this post. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

The whole bloc is tied to BK, right? So just give them that weird blue spot. 

BK can suddenly decide they don't want as many treaties and some alliances would have none without a backup plan. So while I'm not saying they will break off from BK; would expect BK to give their former protectorates time to do something like this first. Although at some point Afrika Corps stopped being treatied BK & Camelot I think, no idea the details on that.

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

BK can suddenly decide they don't want as many treaties and some alliances would have none without a backup plan. So while I'm not saying they will break off from BK; would expect BK to give their former protectorates time to do something like this first. Although at some point Afrika Corps stopped being treatied BK & Camelot I think, no idea the details on that.

That's all fair and nice but my understanding is that BK would be obligated to defend the bloc. These guys are quite handicapable to stand on their own two feet without needing to group treaty BK for protection. Unless they just want to say screw it this is BK's protectorate bloc. 

• Upvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

2 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

Unless they just want to say screw it this is BK's protectorate bloc. 

I think we should just look at it like that.

Isn't it weird that BK is now stuck between Covenant and Citadel now?

In another world the Citadel formed, with everyone except one founding member then also founding a bigger bloc to be part of a new hegemonic super power which was ruthless. Although the Libertarian Alliance who had never signed a Mutual Defense Pact before the Citadel always opposed the sudden apparent split loyalty among members with the hegemonic super bloc they created with a bunch of other large alliances willing to back excessive terms. Eventually the voices opposed to the hegemony won out, with all except one signatory fighting on the side to overthrow the hegemony. (Although they ended up voted out, before everyone lost interest in the game again)

So I always think of that when the Citadel, although will be interesting if this bloc ends up worth remembering for anything.

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I think we should just look at it like that.

Isn't it weird that BK is now stuck between Covenant and Citadel now?

So many inappropriate comments to make about spit roasts and oreos... 

Seriously, it's nice that they have this fancy new bloc to play with but I don't understand the point of it.

• Upvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

So when do you all drop BK/BK is made a member and drops TCW and all the other plebs it has?

Until you do, you're just a BK puppet. If BK joins but keeps its other treaties, now you're just a second fiddle to The Covenant. 

@Buorhann When can we expect the The True The Citadel to announce it's existence.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Leftbehind said:

So many inappropriate comments to make about spit roasts and oreos... 

Seriously, it's nice that they have this fancy new bloc to play with but I don't understand the point of it.

Probably the same point of Ketog and Chaos - time will tell the story and you can find that story on ORB. ;)

Congratulations to my brothers at AK - y'all are frickin great and I enjoy you. Also, this graphic has been approved by max and his graphics team, its brilliant and I love it.

22 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Probably the same point of Ketog and Chaos - time will tell the story and you can find that story on ORB. ;)

Congratulations to my brothers at AK - y'all are frickin great and I enjoy you. Also, this graphic has been approved by max and his graphics team, its brilliant and I love it.

Max has the right idea here.

E: For clarity, the blue is actually a placeholder for when we add a fifth member and ruin the entire treaty web. ?

Edited by Clicksey
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Khai Jäger said:

Tl:dr; YAkSoCa Bloc - Yakuza, Afrika Korps, Solar Knights & Carthago form a bloc

A bloc in another bloc which is part  of the $yndi-NPO-BK-Covenant sphere clusterfrick bloc

Even if you guys actually ever got attacked, first course of action will be running to BK and Covenant to help you.
Doubt you people will ever take any offensive actions without Covenant and BK attacking first as well.
Even if you do, the moment you guys start losing, you guys will pull a NR, declare victory and treat more offensive  declarations as raids so your allies can help you out.

Not gonna lie, don't expect anything from your bloc tbh

Learn to protect yourself and your allies before trying to form a bloc lol

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7