Simultaneous transactions

Justonia

These two transactions occurred simultaneously in the game, and it appears that I did not receive the money for the sale of resources, although the resources were deducted.

06/09 04:57 pm Kelson of Xanadu accepted your trade offer. You received $1,169,124.00 and in exchange Kelson received 748 gasoline.

06/09/2019 04:57 pm

High King JustinM of Justonia ordered a ground attack upon the nation of ArmenianSavages led by President Narek and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. High King JustinM's forces lost 3,387 soldiers and 17 tanks, while President Narek's defenders lost 15,449 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 15.46 infrastructure in the city of Hayastan and 0 improvements. High King JustinM stole $607,506.12 in the attack.

My in game balance after these transactions (and the two transactions below), is $951,476.08. I was close to zero before these sales.

06/09 04:50 pm Daniel Granwin of Fiadostan accepted your trade offer. You received $159,426.00 and in exchange Daniel Granwin received 102 gasoline.
06/09 04:39 pm Herlebald de Tours of Nunavani accepted your trade offer. You received $35,949.00 and in exchange Herlebald de Tours received 23 gasoline.

*I was not attacked.

*I did not make any military purchases.

Edited by Justonia

• Administrators

It looks like the attack overwrote the income from the trade. I credited your nation with the missing $1,169,124. I'll see if I can fix the code so that this can't happen again in the future.

• Like 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 1 month later...

I have the following bug report that goes hand in hand with the previous one I posted here.

The two sales noted below were made at the same exact time, and the cash receipt on the one in the box did not go through. I was near zero at the onset and also made a 300k purchase to coincide with these two transaction. I track my realizable cash after all current sale orders clear fairly closely.

I am not asking for any money returned, as I feel that adds to the efficacy of the report. Thank you.

UnPy7AS.png

Edited by Justonia