Munitions: 30,000
Oil: 10,000
Coal: 10,000
Iron: 5,000
Lead: 5,000
Bauxite: 5,000
Gasoline: 5,000
Uranium: 5,000

Effect: Increases the the number of Soldiers, Tanks, Aircraft, and ships you can recruit per day by 10% [make sure when stacking this with propaganda bureau it rounds up. If someone had 1 shipyard they could only produce 1 ship a day, this would give them 2, but if they had 5 ship yards it would still only give them 6 to build each day]. Barracks can house 250 more soldiers in each barracks, factories can store an additional 25 tanks in each factory, Aircraft can store an additional 2 aircraft for each hanger, Dry docks can store an additional ship for each dry dock. When you declare war on another nation, you start with an addition 10 resistance. 

Additional effect: When an attack would take you to 0 resistance or lower for the first time, it instead takes you to 1 resistance and gives you the option to surrender and end the war if you no longer wish to continue. Surrendering causes the same effect as losing the war from an attack. This option can be turned off if you wish the war to end the first time you are reduced to 0 resistance 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

Probably my favorite of the Satellites suggests, who cares if people try double blockading? Although the additional resistance wouldn’t be the main appeal either way if replaced or dropped while making a little cheaper.

Edit: Looking over it more I think dropping the resistance changes would be better. People don’t need a surrender option either. ?

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

6 hours ago, Swedge said:

This one just seems non sequitur... Why would having a satellite in space increase military recruitment on earth? Would be better reworked as military academy / HQ or something which makes a bit more sense. 

The uranium enrichment project gives more uranium per mine as opposed to different grades of uranium. Gameplay does not always have to be realistic.

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Larger nations already tend to have a build advantage over smaller ones, implementing something like this that stacks on top of PB is excessive imo. Then further increasing the cap for units makes it even worse.

XLL3z4T.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
19 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Larger nations already tend to have a build advantage over smaller ones, implementing something like this that stacks on top of PB is excessive imo. Then further increasing the cap for units makes it even worse.

So you want ways to punish those who have grown in favor for those who have not.

If a nation is at 35 cities and you only got to 20, WHY would it be fair for you to get a project that lets you beat them in a war?, a larger nation should always have an advantage over smaller one's

13 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

So you want ways to punish those who have grown in favor for those who have not.

If a nation is at 35 cities and you only got to 20, WHY would it be fair for you to get a project that lets you beat them in a war?, a larger nation should always have an advantage over smaller one's

If you read my post, you'd see the point I made was that they already have an advantage. Not providing a benefit they don't currently have isn't punishment.

Also, I have no idea what you mean by "Why would it be fair for you to get a project that lets you beat them in a war" considering I was arguing that the project is too powerful, not that newer players should have it.

Perhaps you should read what people say rather than create strawman versions of their argument to debate.

XLL3z4T.gif

On 6/8/2019 at 7:11 PM, Prefontaine said:

Military Satellite:

Requirements: Space Program, Propaganda Bureau

Cost: 
Cash: $20,000,000
Munitions: 30,000
Oil: 10,000
Coal: 10,000
Iron: 5,000
Lead: 5,000
Bauxite: 5,000
Gasoline: 5,000
Uranium: 5,000

Effect: Increases the the number of Soldiers, Tanks, Aircraft, and ships you can recruit per day by 10% [make sure when stacking this with propaganda bureau it rounds up. If someone had 1 shipyard they could only produce 1 ship a day, this would give them 2, but if they had 5 ship yards it would still only give them 6 to build each day]. Barracks can house 250 more soldiers in each barracks, factories can store an additional 25 tanks in each factory, Aircraft can store an additional 2 aircraft for each hanger, Dry docks can store an additional ship for each dry dock. When you declare war on another nation, you start with an addition 10 resistance. 

Additional effect: When an attack would take you to 0 resistance or lower for the first time, it instead takes you to 1 resistance and gives you the option to surrender and end the war if you no longer wish to continue. Surrendering causes the same effect as losing the war from an attack. This option can be turned off if you wish the war to end the first time you are reduced to 0 resistance 

Even at such a high cost this seems so strong for just one project slot, I think the benefits of it are worth at least two slots even if it has to have the space program before use.

• 10% bonus soldiers
  • Increase in the amount of troops you can have
  • 10 more resistance for just you
  • Extra life kinda thing at the end of a war too

Even just the extra 10 resistance is really major for balanced wars or the extra life thing ( not sure if it works like that or not? ) This should maybe be like an upgraded PB so you delete the PB and get this once you can afford it but even then it still seems really strong especially for people who fight a lot like in Arghh the investment would be extremely worthwhile just because of the sheer advantage it gives you. If i'm missing something say but this seems a bit crazy to me.

58 minutes ago, Hariff said:

Even at such a high cost this seems so strong for just one project slot, I think the benefits of it are worth at least two slots even if it has to have the space program before use.

It’s also requires PB which effectively makes it need 3 project slots to have. 

scSqPGJ.gif