TF Announcements

Kosta

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Wait so FR who is being protected by tCW (that's no MDoAP lets be real on that) who is linked to BK is protecting someone BK hit and made disband so they reformed TF ? (not a failed merger, you just ran from a losing fight)

44 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Wait so FR who is being protected by tCW (that's no MDoAP lets be real on that) who is linked to BK is protecting someone BK hit and made disband so they reformed TF ? (not a failed merger, you just ran from a losing fight)

Lmfao at any notion TCW is protecting us

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Pantheon, IMO, is already dead. Took about 60% member damage with whales fleeing to NR, then to TCW. My stance on Pantheon has been repeatedly that the same patterns and alliance model that was tried in historical Pantheon (bailed out by TKR when TEst started eating whales, ended up being a war stats pinata in Knightfall) can't be allowed to continue, and I believe we've gotten or are getting this to stop.

Right before NR died the most ignominious death, a semi-authorized counter turned into a general offensive that saw almost every involved NR member get shredded in the air in a reasonably efficient manner and tanks and ships become Pantheon war stats. This is the new tradition that Pantheon must embody and must continue with.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
Just now, Alexio15 said:

Lmfao at any notion TCW is protecting us

I am losing all hope that FR has lost its funny bone. I just find it funny that TF is being protected by a group allied to the people who basically made them disband lol

1 minute ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I am losing all hope that FR has lost its funny bone. I just find it funny that TF is being protected by a group allied to the people who basically made them disband lol

Actually, it was Nova Riata that made TF disband, when NR wanted to stuff TF into Chaos's nominal war stats. They demerged when NR died, and about 76% of the pre-war members remain.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Epi said:

Kindred spirits, Pantheon and Federation are both alliances that endured failed merges and are currently protected by major blocs, with divisive leaders. I'm surprised no one's mentioned that Sphinx is by proxy protecting Pantheon. Then again, protectorates usually don't cover aggression and chaining, so we can assume even if Pantheon is attacked, TC won't be backing them up.

Regardless, it's an achievement you guys got peace.

// o7 Good luck Pantheon and Federation

Might wanna let BK know this for next time you're afraid to deal with your own problems.

Edited by The Royalist
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

2 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

(not a failed merger, you just ran from a losing fight)

It's what the cool kids do.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

38 minutes ago, Epi said:

...hehe, i've been busy. But from memory, didn't you attack an extension of ours unprovoked? (Shadow-Arthur's dispute isn't a CB) Not sure how we're in the wrong there, if i'm missing something DM me. It was a while ago.

Protectorates are non chaining, you said it yourself. 

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

Congrats to Pantheon for winning an offensive war all by themselves! Hahaha!

Pantheon is in a position to make a comeback now. They've trimmed a lot of fat and the members leftover have gained experience. Now that they've signed a treaty, they can start making moves to being... well, an alliance again.

Tbh I'm happy Pantheon isn't going away just yet. I hate to see old alliances disband.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

7 hours ago, Kosta said:

We certainly do not condone cheating 

Thou doesn't condone cheating? Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.

Anyways, welcome back tF.

Edited by Khai Jäger
Nani
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Congrats to Pantheon for winning an offensive war all by themselves! Hahaha!

Pantheon is in a position to make a comeback now. They've trimmed a lot of fat and the members leftover have gained experience. Now that they've signed a treaty, they can start making moves to being... well, an alliance again.

Tbh I'm happy Pantheon isn't going away just yet. I hate to see old alliances disband.

Post dripping with sarcasm. Of course, I'll highlight that Pantheon was never an alliance in the first place.

That kills my dream of Pantheon staying paperless and getting raided over and over until they become angry and jaded and turn into pirates and exact their revenge upon those who hit them.

• Like 4

XLL3z4T.gif

Welcome back TF I'm happy you are back sorry I cant Be with you in your rise I'm running my own alliance now I hope to catch up soon

Edited by SeanEire
Note I'm not Sean Anthony that's some other dude Sean is a common name plz do not get us confused

On 6/8/2019 at 10:54 PM, Sketchy said:

That kills my dream of Pantheon staying paperless and getting raided over and over until they become angry and jaded and turn into pirates and exact their revenge upon those who hit them.

who leaked the original plan to sketchy :||||

rawr

• Haha 1