Kosta

Just now, Leftbehind said:

What is this??? A post for ants?

Nah the program is use is just bad, here's the links

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/conflict/9

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/conflict/9/alliance/5423

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

You’ve got to be kidding me.

Pantheon has to be the luckiest AA that has ever been or ever will be. First escaping death due to someone cheating the system. Then being thrown a lifeline by a micro who not only has little idea on what they’re doing but was also just at war with them. This situation indirectly gives them (Pantheon) protection through the derpiest bloc of alliances in the game.

Wow. Just wow.

You forgot how they managed to get away with n coups

• Upvote 1

So, Pantheon and The Federation now have a Mutual Defense Pact apparently. The Federation is a Protectorate of Frontier Records now. Frontier Records has a Mutual Defense )ptional Aggression Pact with The Commonwealth, meaning Pantheon is now distantly linked to their old buddies, The Commonwealth, via the chain of treaties between alliances.

But wait, there's more! The Commonwealth has a Mutual Defense Pact with The Black Knights, meaning Pantheon is distantly linked to The Black Knights. But wait! It gets even better! As I said, Pantheon is distantly linked with The Commonwealth, and do you all know who The Commonwealth is linked to? The Commonwealth has a PIAT (Peace, Intelligence, and Aid Treaty) with Dark Brotherhood, who happens to be a Protectorate of a certain New Pacific Order, meaning Pantheon is distantly linked with New Pacific Order, who just so happens to have a Mutual Defense Optional Aggression Pact with the old friends of Pantheon, The Syndicate.

Pantheon having a Mutual Defense Pact with The Federation links Pantheon into a chain of treaties that contains New Pacific Order (The #1 Alliance), Black Knights (The #2 Alliance), The Commonwealth (The #3 Alliance), Frontier Records (The #12 Alliance), Dark Brotherhood (The #15 Alliance)!

Does any of this matter? Absolutely not!

6 minutes ago, Epi said:

Kindred spirits, Pantheon and Federation are both alliances that endured failed merges and are currently protected by major blocs, with divisive leaders. I'm surprised no one's mentioned that Sphinx is by proxy protecting Pantheon. Then again, protectorates usually don't cover aggression and chaining, so we can assume even if Pantheon is attacked, TC won't be backing them up.

Regardless, it's an achievement you guys got peace.

// o7 Good luck Pantheon and Federation

You posted that, and literally seconds later, I mention it. Lmao

• Upvote 5

I think the real takeaway from those stats should be that Soup fights wars, and FR signs treaties. :P

But hey, welcome back to the treaty web, Pantheon. May its bosom keep you warm.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs