My account was banned

Karter burgin

I was going to get on my account today but I see I was banned.

it says this exactly

This IP address has been permanently banned from Politics & War for:

Creating multiple nations, trading between nations on the same network

Ban ID: 1196

You should have read up on the Game Rules.

I don’t even have an idea as to how I was banned for this. I’m not an any alliances thus I can’t cheat that way, and I’ve only traded with about three people (which i know is still enough to cheat with) 

and i usually don’t post on forums because my nation wasn’t that big that I would mind restarting but now I can’t even make anymore nations

Also I can’t give any of my nation id or anything like that because it says my nation was deleted. Which I understand probably isn’t great but I made this account just for this

• Administrators

You were banned for: Creating multiple nations, trading between nations on the same network

You and 3 other nations (No no sqaure, The Diseased Civilization, and Quadragon Dimensions) were trading with each other while also being on the same network. That is a violation of the Game Rules, and that is why you were banned.

• Like 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I know I’ve traded with those people, in fact I can tell you one was iron one I believe oil the one I sold food my problem is is that the only time they could’ve been the same ip is when i am at school and play it there. But the chances of that are small, is there any way they have the same up or something (I don’t really know how ip’s work)

13 hours ago, Karter burgin said:

I know there’s nothing I can do to prove that I’m innocent so at the least I can appeal it at a later date correct?

AFAIK, the ban rules haven't changed since this thread from 2014. I could be wrong, though.

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png