The time has come!

Impreza

Hello friends!

Today is a very special day for me. After months of building, my nation finally stockpiled 300 nukes and missiles! I've spent quite some time on this, with no real goal in mind. I just wanted to play the game a bit differently than everyone else.

Big shout out to Fraggle for inspiring me to do it, luring me in with her showy nation way back when I was still new to this game. I might have improved on the formula with my nation build, but there is no topping Number 1.

The time has come to move on! In 10 days, I will decommission 290 nukes, leaving a small remnant of the arsenal that currently exists. And the same will happen to my missiles.

It's been fun; I've been through a lot in this stage of my nation, but I can't wait for what's next.

All the best,

Impreza

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You decomission your nukes??......weak......just weak.....if you dont want them.... i am open to have your supplies to make them with if you are not going to keep making them...its good not to let such precious resources go....