The Pantheon situation

Kastor

Since NR cheated, and used their cheating methods to take down Pantheon. What will happen with them? @Alex

Its very clear to say that if NR hadn’t have cheated, Pantheon would’ve never gotten destroyed.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 7

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I disagree, Pantheon was isolated and everyone was waiting to see who would jump on them.
Nova was just the first alliance to do so.

Pantheon's fate was sealed, Nova and company was just the executioner.

• Like 3

Love you

Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree with the premise of Nova Riata being unable to win against Panth without the cheat resources; Panth was isolated from the treaty web and had every sphere and nearly every major alliance bullying them for the easy raids. As poorly as Nova Riata did in the current war (negative net damage within a day despite militarization, cheated resources, *and* jumping in on the 2nd day of a large-scale bloc war in the middle of the most advantageous tiering for their bloc is just sad), Panth was a wet paper tiger at best by the time NR officially declared war. It'd have been almost impossible not to win that matchup.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

wet paper tiger

Just 'wet paper' works.

On a more serious note, it's quite far-fetched to believe, and then have such surety in one's belief as to come here and express them, that Pantheon's losses in Nova were simply the product of Nova cheating. Perhaps Nova dealt harsher damage due to the cheating, was able to function better, but to suggest that Pantheon would have never gotten destroyed? Not a chance in hell.

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

Since NR cheated, and used their cheating methods to take down Pantheon. What will happen with them? @Alex

Its very clear to say that if NR hadn’t have cheated, Pantheon would’ve never gotten destroyed.

Pantheon looted ill gotten goods.

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

8 minutes ago, Settra said:

Pantheon looted ill gotten goods.

...So did we, then.

at least looting is something we put in effort to earn; it's kind of like buying the goods at fair market prices, only by paying munitions and gas instead of cash ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pantheon will carefully spend this 86 billion worth of reparations

@Kastor we appreciate the looking out xP

and yes the triple city buys at the start of the war were excessive..... but as discussed with the opposition it was very obviously a losing war for pantheon
lowkey tho original plan was to get taken down by other pplz ;3

rawr

4 hours ago, Kastor said:

EDIT: God that video is [insert]ing annoying, don't even click it, do yourself a favor

Edited by Rosey Song
Bleeding ears
  • Upvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

14 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

...So did we, then.

at least looting is something we put in effort to earn; it's kind of like buying the goods at fair market prices, only by paying munitions and gas instead of cash ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know why you have to equate everything to yourself Scarf, jeez.

settradirect.png

1 hour ago, Settra said:

I don't know why you have to equate everything to yourself Scarf, jeez.

I was saying "we" to refer to the entirety of our bloc that looted anything from Nova Riata, not the royal we :v

11 minutes ago, Kastor said:

It’s not fair to Pantheon that they were attacked and beaten by cheaters.

Actually, I'm trying to figure out what you're really calling for. Are you asking that Pantheon be rolled back and all the Pantheon members be returned to Pantheon, then some other alliance comes and rolls Pantheon?

"It's not fair to Pantheon that they were attacked and beaten by cheaters. Instead, they should be attacked and beaten up by someone else."

Is that the hidden subtext you're calling for?

Pantheon was -16bn net damage on the winning side of an overwhelming dogpile (Knightfall), even though one of their members managed to yoink 5bn out of GOB's bank.

So I question the premise that Pantheon would have performed any better or won (lmao) against Nova even if Nova wasn't cheating.

Edited by Dad

1 hour ago, Dad said:

Pantheon was -16bn net damage on the winning side of an overwhelming dogpile (Knightfall), even though one of their members managed to yoink 5bn out of GOB's bank.

So I question the premise that Pantheon would have performed any better or won (lmao) against Nova even if Nova wasn't cheating.

no need for speculation those quality members have ended up in greener pastures ;3

rawr

• Like 1