Nova Riata Disband

Will

2 hours ago, Forethought said:

"Put Orbis to it's knees"

Hm, I wonder how that happened? 

On our knees, laughing about its incompetence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Guest Zephyr
8 hours ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

I'll see if he can do that, the messages we're deleted by the guy who sent it so our guy used a program in Discord to report it but I have a screenshot of who it came from

unknown.png

I can help you with this one, fortunately I have a tendency to save users' nation links in the user notes section to make it easy to look up their nation. My note for this user points to this nation https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=93756.

Additionally my DM history with them suggests they were in Typhon since at least 27th December 2017 through 22nd February 2018, possibly as late as 12th March 2018 (context of conversation doesn't make it clear if they'd left at that stage). By 27th May 2018 they had been banned from Typhon for reasons not clear in the DM history and I don't recall the specific situation. My last communication with them was on 23rd July 2018.

3 hours ago, Epi said:

Kuwait was a typhon member in early 2018, but he joined Atlas from in roughly March until we disbanded. From there he went to Bad Company and Samuel Bates SCP Foundation... Which has a precarious record so I hear. 

Afik @Samuel Bates knows him Irl, so I expect he will be the one to report him :P 

If it was Kuwait I wouldn’t be surprised. He has some issues with control and if he was making any threats he should be banned. You are right on the point that if I find out he did it I’ll report him. I’ll talk to him and see what I can kick up but, I haven’t been in contact with him in quite a while even irl.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

5E64D7A3-C94A-437C-B065-38CB4D07C484.jpeg

6 hours ago, Zephyr said:

I can help you with this one, fortunately I have a tendency to save users' nation links in the user notes section to make it easy to look up their nation. My note for this user points to this nation https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=93756.

Additionally my DM history with them suggests they were in Typhon since at least 27th December 2017 through 22nd February 2018, possibly as late as 12th March 2018 (context of conversation doesn't make it clear if they'd left at that stage). By 27th May 2018 they had been banned from Typhon for reasons not clear in the DM history and I don't recall the specific situation. My last communication with them was on 23rd July 2018.

Thanks, im going to send this info to Alex ASAP, I really appreciate your help

forumsign.PNG

6 minutes ago, Samuel Bates said:

@Epi @Uriah 'the Fox' When I questioned him he admitted to deleting the account and implied he was “hacked”. Personally I don’t believe it and I’d predict you’d agree.

You didn’t try blackmailing him for funds first?:P

Anyways good job & Zephyr as well. Now we can all rest easier at night knowing the culprit has been caught.

Image result for government is the problem quotes

Rip Nova Riata. I feel bad for the innocent members, specially with the doxing situation. Glad to see the Orbis sending positivity and helping out.  ?

• Upvote 1

Guest Zephyr
On 6/3/2019 at 7:48 AM, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

unknown.png

Sorry about my horrible spelling @Zephyr

Seems convenient Alex would discredit screenshots as evidence considering what I've got on him...

KWSU5QR7.png

It's a joke, please don't hurt me.

Edited by Zephyr