Nova Riata Disband

Will

From what I understand, there's still 50bn of surplus RSS missing. Anyways, I salute the people who wanted to "DESTROY THE GAME"! Never achieved that elsewhere, achieved it here.

Thank god I'm not invested in this game at all.

Edited by Inst
  • Downvote 4

Just now, TitoBroz said:

Noooo, I missed my chance to hit them. Back to normal. non-war Orbis...

Nah, they havent disbanded ingame yet, they are still around.

I do pity the rank and file in NR, as have been put in the unenviable position of having their own government be their own worst enemy. For them, they will have to deal with a reputation tarnished by acts that they really had no control over. I don't harbor this same sympathy for the government of NR, as they, in order to support their own egos knowingly set their members to take the brunt of the fallout when their greed was finally exposed. I wish those in NR who had nothing to do with this scandal all the best going forward

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

Anyone really going to take the position of trying to prevent these nations mainly guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time from finding a new home; driving an entire alliance membership from the game? Those who weren't involved in the cheating I don't see reason alliances shouldn't take them.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, KillzBob said:

alright even if they cheated death threats and shit should not be apart of it whoever is doing that you should be ashamed.

Think a lot of people should take a moment to see things in perspective & show the community can rise above mob mentality; see justice has already been served & there is such a thing as overboard.

1 hour ago, Dio Brando said:

The announcement mentions threats against your members, and something involving a player's personal life. This is unacceptable. Who is doing this?

Nova and Former Nova members had a few general threats but I know of at least 1 person who was threatened with revealing information publicly (doxing). The threat seemed empty and that discord member has been reported and has since been deleted.

• Haha 1

gg-fu-banner.png

Just now, Viselli said:

Nova and Former Nova members had a few general threats but I know of at least 1 person who was threatened with revealing information publicly (doxing). The threat seemed empty and that discord member has been reported and has since been deleted.

I sincerely recommend taking this to Sheepy. I just observed the fall-out of a situation almost exactly like this in another realm, and it wasn't pretty. Take care man, people are %&*#ing crazy. 

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Please post screenshots of players threatening others in regards to real life stuff, @Uriah 'the Fox'.  I'd love to put those up for being hit too.

Seems the worst of them deleted their Discord, would be surprised if any did under their nation or ruler names.

Makes me sick to my stomach to hear about death threats like that. i mean it's just a game they did something bad by cheating but that shit is just wrong and if i knew who it was id be hitting

OK, what Pooball did was unacceptable, but no one should be getting any threats. Most Nova members didn't even know about the cheating. I hope that there's an alliance willing to take them, they shouldn't be blacklisted from all alliances because of something their government did without their knowledge.

12 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

OK, what Pooball did was unacceptable, but no one should be getting any threats. Most Nova members didn't even know about the cheating. I hope that there's an alliance willing to take them, they shouldn't be blacklisted from all alliances because of something their government did without their knowledge.

Even when the world seems bleak & cruel, usually some who see things as they are and willing to extend a hand of friendship to those lost. The cheaters were banned already, so all these threats to the remaining members doesn’t have any moral high ground.