Cheaters Get Banned

Augustus0815

5 minutes ago, Blink said:

I was not a member of Nova ever. 

They penalized your nation? What happened?

Edit: if you’re the banned potential poo multi, but not. Then probably so in treated fairly, although that was the only mention of him doing anything with TKR.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

8 minutes ago, Inst said:

Blink is Pooball's brother and they had IP collisions at their workplace. Blink went all the way to get verified, but Alex isn't convinced that he wasn't in on the plot.

Appreciate clarification, interesting how far his position went from his original on only banning those known guilty. Blink would have no clue or control what his brother is doing. So bans by association like that are a bit much and his case should be fact based.

Edit: Also good reminder never to introduce my brother to this game, I can’t be responsible for what he does & don’t want to worry about IPs. Best nobody I’ll ever share a IP with plays :P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

They penalized your nation? What happened?

Edit: if you’re the banned potential poo multi, but not. Then probably so in treated fairly, although that was the only mention of him doing anything with TKR.

Blink is a pirate in Arrgh even if he has TKR in his profile

Ex TKR High Prince of War, TKR war hero during Knightfall, and by most impressions, a strong fighter despite his low city count (15 during Knightfall, 19 during the recent conflicts). These days, you can't even trust your brother to share a network with you.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Micchan said:

This is (was, I suppose) incorrect. He left for Arrgh! a while ago, then rejoined TKR when the war started and was accepted as a member in-game.

Edited by Dio Brando

29 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

This is (was, I suppose) incorrect. He left for Arrgh! a while ago, then rejoined TKR when the war started and was accepted as a member in-game.

Didn't know that

I thought he was still in Arrgh

13 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

He was in Arrgh before being banned.

You are incorrect. He joined TKR on 5/26. He was in TKR roughly two days ago:

unknown.png

Unless he, for some reason, left for TKR between that date and the time he was banned, no, he was in TKR when banned.

unknown.png?width=1023&height=428

The attack was launched just under 6 hours before he was banned by Sheepy.

EDIT:

1 minute ago, Blink said:

I rejoined tkr just before  KETOG declaring war, they always knew I would return when war came. 

There you have it.

Edited by Dio Brando

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

Well, that’s beside the point. If he was banned because he verified he was pooball’s brother & not the same person; shouldn’t get banned for being related if that happened. Just sounds vague when banned for possibly being a poo multi & int says it’s because Alex just isn’t sure he didn’t know.