Cheaters Get Banned

Augustus0815

The Cheater and former leader of Nova (Pooball)has been banned by Game Admin. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=109719.Its Only what cheaters deserve. Since we can not hit his nation because he was banned i think we should all hit Nova Riata  For a short period of time until you as a person feel that they have been reprimanded . To show that if you harbor a cheater you get hit.

Edited by Augustus0815
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 22

3 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Hello.

Their government wasn't harboring cheaters as much as directly cheating, and benefiting off that cheating knowingly or unknowingly, resulting in a disproportionate amount of growth.  Target the membership for a few rounds if you feel that is necessary, but don't push it into perma-war area. Punishing members unaware of and irrelevant to the cheating was never the point of this whole thing. Remember, it is an investigation, not an inquisition.

Agreed. If you wanna have a war, have a war. But don't permawar the members who did nothing wrong. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Dumb said:

You just jealous you couldn't cheat with him... Rest in peace Mr. Bee, forever mine and all of Animation Domination's fren

Why would be jealous of someone who is a cheater. who could not play a Nation Simulator game by the rules. I would never be jealous of someone who has to cheat to win.

• Upvote 2

Can you like stop hitting on Nova now?
They will get rolled for a round or two and then disband and join some alliance.
If you actually want to do something, keep shut, roll them and when the rolling is done, accept them and stop treating them like cheaters since they paid for their sins in cash, blood and kind.
The humiliation they have received is enough. No more need for forum posts about them.
They have and are being punished enough already

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Now that Pooball and a bunch of Nova's gov has been banned for their actions, I think it's fair to say that at this point, any more attacks on Nova would be complete overkill. The reason why everyone was hitting them last night was because of how upset we were since Alex hadn't banned anyone. Justice has been served and Nova is now a shell of what they were.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Epi said:

Camelot officially has a policy over the matter, it took me 10min to come up with and advice from Arrgh in a meme server.

1. If the member directly participated in the cheating, kick and permaroll
2. If the member unknowingly gained off of it, total the amount they've taken & tax the shit out of them until it's resolved.
2-1. Or alternatively asking Alex to remove the cities bought because of this BS cheat and letting them progress normally.

There is no excuse for cheating and i'd advise others follow the same guidelines, if you want to make an addendum that you think is reasonable this could be a community wide policy.

Think Alex has already banned most of the leadership & wiped a bunch of stuff from the others. Don’t think he should keep deleting more stuff even after having done enough probably. (The rest are getting wrecked in war and losing their stuff anyways)

So what has happened to my nation? Just because I share a occasional ID with pooball does not mean I am involved. I've messaged Alex on discord and I'm awaiting a justification of my deletion. 

Edited by Blink
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Epi said:

Camelot officially has a policy over the matter, it took me 10min to come up with and advice from Arrgh in a meme server.

1. If the member directly participated in the cheating, kick and permaroll
2. If the member unknowingly gained off of it, total the amount they've taken & tax the shit out of them until it's resolved.
2-1. Or alternatively asking Alex to remove the cities bought because of this BS cheat and letting them progress normally.

There is no excuse for cheating and i'd advise others follow the same guidelines, if you want to make an addendum that you think is reasonable this could be a community wide policy.

I don't agree with the second one since it basically punishes people who've not only been already punished, but also punished for someone else's wrongdoing. Additionally, the alliance that follows such action would be directly benefiting from their illegitimate cities via taxation, which makes them just as *guilty* as the person who received the illegitimate funds, difference is that the alliance is knowingly taking advantage of the situation while the member unknowingly gained an advantage. I mean, you're already benefiting from having the additional members whom were illegitimately tiered up.

As for 2-1, I think that's a tough one because the NR membership already got rolled as punishment, so *justice* has already been served. In my opinion it would have been better to follow your idea, but at this point I believe it would be too late because justice is now being pushed into the territory of punishment, which I see as unnecessary and unfair to people that did not knowingly participate in the scandal.

Side note: I don't think any of the Nova Riata members should be treated differently due to the mistakes of a few individuals, don't let their actions be held against the entire collective, it doesn't serve any good, I'd even go as far to call it damaging. Just my opinion.

Edited by Venom
  • Upvote 3
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Can someone show me where I have progressed over others, other than in wars won and faught. I'm not a trader nor a producer of resources I'm in this game for war and war only. As my stats will show. I feel I've been unfairly treated in all of this. 

Blink, sober up ffs. Don't bother with any of this, the more you talk about this the more guilty you look. Try again when your BAC is below .10%. And don't drive for God's sake!

Edited by Inst

19 minutes ago, Blink said:

Can someone show me where I have progressed over others, other than in wars won and faught. I'm not a trader nor a producer of resources I'm in this game for war and war only. As my stats will show. I feel I've been unfairly treated in all of this. 

Had these nations joined a competent alliance which didn’t have cheaters in Gov, they could advanced just as quickly during that time.

Some players being overly penalized for joining an AA they had no idea was doing anything wrong we should be careful with & make sure the culprits are the ones who have the game ruined from cheating for them.

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Had these nations joined a competent alliance which didn’t have cheaters in Gov, they could advanced just as quickly during that time.

Some players being overly penalized for joining an AA they had no idea was doing anything wrong we should be careful with & make sure the culprits are the ones who have the game ruined from cheating for them.

I was not a member of Nova ever.