NRA - The peoples war

Lupin III

ETLF.thumb.jpg.68903d911fe94df1cdba11e608f09a99.jpg

Esquire Templar Liberation Front agrees to join this effort. Sorry for the last rolling AK and that prot of theirs. Hope we work well this time and get to know each other better and mend those relations lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Zaxon said:

The thinly manufactured outrage is reaching new levels of lulz.

When the evidence is right in front of you, proven by the game mechanics, proven by Pooball himself, proven by the community. I cannot understand what it takes to be so impervious to the truth and blind not to see what is going on.

To repeat myself: 

• Akuryo, Frawley and DIO all experienced in the game mechanics concluded heavily on Pooball being the culprit, and Nova Riata being the alliance it was conducted in
  • Pooball steps down, which is a large factor, you don't step down if you think you are telling the truth, and all of his excuses were debunked.
  • The game itself, shown by Akuryo, gathers much evidence against Nova Riata, it's offshore bank, it's gov etc
  • The thread delves into similar cheats and coincidences that lead to Nova Riata.

How is this hard to understand? How is this hard to comprehend? Even most of your allies, believe that Nova Riata, Pooball and it's gov, cheated or were aware that it was happening and did nothing, leading to this incident. What does it take to become this ignorant, and to ignore anything and everything that is almost unquestionable evidence, I think that is reaching new levels of 'lulz'

This member is a Pantheon Deserter who sat in Pantheon Discord, possibly spying on us, for weeks.

image.thumb.png.354572464828892a267104f6e125a2d4.png

image.png.28f777f28bc4205abbd63bf526ca2405.png

@SeaUrchin: just go join OFA and be done with it.

Edited by Inst
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, Inst said:

This member is a Pantheon Deserter who sat in Pantheon Discord, possibly spying on us, for weeks.

image.thumb.png.354572464828892a267104f6e125a2d4.png

image.png.28f777f28bc4205abbd63bf526ca2405.png

@SeaUrchin: just go join OFA and be done with it.

• I haven't gone to war with any member of Pantheon since I left
  • There was nothing to spy, and I didn't share any information to Nova Riata, which I could have easily done
  • I've been in Arrgh, and multiple raiding alliances, my nation is a wreck, I don't see why I would have been bothered about losing some pixels 

I notified MTG that I had left, and explained my reasons for doing so, because I thought I trusted folk in Nova, which turned out to be wrong, apart from Njordor who convinced me to join, and I did after talking with them a bit, and playing poker with them, which I was into at the time. 

My reasons are outlined in my post, and my leave from Pantheon has not affected you one bit, even if you convince yourself it does.