Birth of the Pantheon Liberation Front

Just now, Micchan said:

I don't have money for a bounty so I will give a virtual hug to any player who will beige Akuryo in the next month

Shame about that blockade eh?

• Haha 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

give em hell

• "We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We’ll keep killing till there’s nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough"
  • "You'll never win"

Any nation engaged in war vs. Nova Riata and in needs of resources can msg me in game for a lend-lease agreement.

Terms:
You get RSS now as a loan.

You give me RSS when you can pay back after the war.

Edited by Rossiya
  • Downvote 1

Burn the trees, salt the fields, desu~ vult!
Free the Pantheon Holy Lands from the Heretical Nova Invaders!

P.S. I recommend adopting the same demands of NRA: https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/25587-nra-the-peoples-war/

Edited by Malleator
  • Upvote 1

Love you

Just now, Akuryo said:

We must. You know how birds are spies for the US government? Well trees are the same thing for Nova.

THEY KNOW

I MUST DELETE MY NATION - FAST

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

14 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Burn the trees, salt the fields, desu~ vult!
Free the Pantheon Holy Lands from the Heretical Nova Invaders!

P.S. I recommend adopting the same demands of NRA: https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/25587-nra-the-peoples-war/

Tbh, I don't expect Nova to survive to make demands of.

• Downvote 1

Can't say much other than we were fighting a richer alliance than npo lol, I was sometimes wondering how those 10 cities got funded to at the very very least 2k-2,4k infra and most if not all were in the same tier(10 and up).
You're getting what you deserve for unfair gaming, run back to TF or go find a deep rat's whole I'll be there waiting and hitting!
What you seed is what you grow ^

While most of the people attacking Nova are doing it as a policing action, there are some, who are taking advantage of this situation to poach Nova membership into their ranks.

image.png.c9aebd67d085b6b206308f0f464feb26.png
 image.png.cf2676af9c59256126e50c44f053b6fa.png

Not only is this a shameful act but also a direct attack on the morale and community.
If that wasn't enough, I got some logs that show the leader of the alliance is ready to protect this guy and the fact that he clearly knows he is slot-filling someone(See the active 2 hours ago). 
unknown.png

Firstly, this guy declares war in hopes of getting members from Nova
Secondly, he actively defends Nova member
Third, he has Acadia behind him, supporting his act(according to the guy)

I won't call him out on his alliance policies but all I can tell is we shouldn't be doing something like this.
If it is policing you want, police them. Don't use this excuse to recruit people into your alliance.

• Like 2