ANN - Ghost Ships and Magic Treasure!

Zei-Sakura Alsainn

4 minutes ago, pooball said:

People still don't get it.  Not once has NR bank had 206 billion in cash/rss. I've not once said the people didn't cheat. What I'm saying is we didn't know where it was all coming from and so reported it myself. Clearly its wrong and I'm waiting for Alex to reply so I ca. Give more details. 

????????????????????

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, pooball said:

People still don't get it.  Not once has NR bank had 206 billion in cash/rss. I've not once said the people didn't cheat. What I'm saying is we didn't know where it was all coming from and so reported it myself. Clearly its wrong and I'm waiting for Alex to reply so I ca. Give more details. 

How do you not know where it was coming for if you're the leader? Do you just not pay attention to bank transactions that happen in your own god damn alliance? And also we know that Nova hasn't had 200 billion all at once, that money was spent on cities for you and your Gov. 

5 minutes ago, pooball said:

No, You don't get it, no one believes you had no idea of where it came from.

If you thought it was an issue, why did you continually sell these masses of resources at knock down prices?

• Upvote 1

I am humbled see my name on the forums. Thank you.

Fwhv4S.png

11 hours ago, Malal said:

>inb4 55 day rollback

Nice to see morgan didn't fall off the horse after terradoxia and is back at it with the spawning

25 minutes ago, pooball said:

Edited by Settra
  • Upvote 2

settradirect.png

Alex should have the forensics available to go through this cheating incident, unless, for whatever reason, he doesn't have more than 30 days worth of logs for storage reasons. In any case, Pooball is finished.

30 minutes ago, pooball said:

Ok so where did the 4.9 billion come from that you used to build 13 cities in the span of like 75 days? 

Edit:

Way to be discrete with your cheating. 

d1ed5fa63ffb1dbf2cca241dd35daff3.png 

Edited by Justin076
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

32 minutes ago, pooball said:

If there are a lot of money and resources out of nowhere and you think it's a bug and you are waiting for a reply from Alex you don't buy 12 cities with them

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Ok so where did the 4.9 billion come from that you used to build 13 cities in the span of like 75 days? 

Edit:

Way to be discrete with your cheating. 

d1ed5fa63ffb1dbf2cca241dd35daff3.png 

Buying 3 cities in 26 hours is totally normal by Nova Riata standards. I'm more concerned how he had to go a whole 2 weeks in between buying cities. Poor guy.

Edited by Filmore
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, pooball said:

Alright, I'll take your word for it for now. Let's see where this goes, yeah? 

Edited by Dio Brando

1 hour ago, pooball said:

Can you show us proofs of the reporting?

11 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Alright, I'll take your word for it for now. Let's see where this goes, yeah? 

Ultimately, Alex and ss23 have access to confidential forensics. If they're certain cash is being illegally generated, they'll purge it through the systems. According to Akuryo, it appears that pooball had a Unique ID collision with his multis, so he's pretty f-ed if the logs are still there.

Just now, Inst said:

Ultimately, Alex and ss23 have access to confidential forensics. If they're certain cash is being illegally generated, they'll purge it through the systems. According to Akuryo, it appears that pooball had a Unique ID collision with his multis, so he's pretty f-ed if the logs are still there.

Correct, that is why I'm willing to - for the moment - set aside everything I've seen, observed, and deduced.

1 minute ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Can you show us proofs of the reporting?

If I were pooball and I got caught redhanded with flooding the market with exploit resources, I'd report myself too. As mentioned above, Akuryo claims that there was a Unique ID collision. Removing pooball may not be a result of the exploit abuse, but rather because of straight multi-accounting.

1 minute ago, Inst said:

If I were pooball and I got caught redhanded with flooding the market with exploit resources, I'd report myself too. As mentioned above, Akuryo claims that there was a Unique ID collision. Removing pooball may not be a result of the exploit abuse, but rather because of straight multi-accounting.

@pooball how much deeper can you go into shit lmao
Exploit, Multis, Lies, Losing a war

There is still time. DM Alex, report yourself and all involved.
I'm sure he might spare the rest of the alliance if you are humble just once.

1 hour ago, pooball said:

You are either lying through your teeth, or are so monumentally incompetent that you don't know what the people who you trusted with alliance funds are doing with alliance funds.

• Like 1

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

Just now, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Are we just brushing past the Akuro's blackmail attempt as well?

We're too pissed off with straight up cheating to worry about some blackmail. We'll get back to that in a few weeks.