ANN - Ghost Ships and Magic Treasure!

Zei-Sakura Alsainn

33 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Whatever happens it better not be a damn rollback. 

Just reset all of Nova to 1 city, ban the leadership. Perhaps even liquefy 1/3 of all resources to repair the market damage.

By the end of this war we'll have probably burnt more wealth than the amount spawned into the game anyway. 

No no no no. How are we going to fight Nova if they all drop to city 1?

1 minute ago, Justin076 said:

Pooball: I had nothing to do with it and have no idea what you're talking about. 

Also Pooballs city growth since February: 6dfd3dde6fa52c7ab0cd3e1b8459bcdc.png 

Goes from city 15 to city 27 in like three months? Including spiking three cities on two occasions in the span of a couple days.

This pattern is also visible on other Nova gov members.

Instead of rolling back or banning them, Alex should just make it so they can't buy, sell, or trade in game and remove their alliance bank altogether. That way we still get to roll them and watch their pixels burn. 

I'm not going to be making to much of a comment here but want to make some things clear. NR runs 100% taxes for any members who want to grow to city 20. This obviously brings in alot of money so that's how alot of nations have been able to grow faster then normal. As for the nations with them trade's I can confirm that all members of government in NR wasn't aware of it and definitely not member's. I'm not saying that the members who deleted haven't done anything wrong but we was unaware of what was happening. As for my trades with grather I can confirm that we did do them trades and that's probably where grather managed to find this loophole/hack/cheat. Them trades was done though because some people are web scrapping and managed to tell me exactly what was in my nation without spying me. Not all trades get logged on trade activity so I thought it would hide a % and give them false information on what's in my nation. I later found out that web scrapping wasn't to blame and that actually the person has api keys from most major alliances and knows exactly what's in each nation and alliance banks. NR also didn't have a 10 billion loan to pay back we actually had less then 2 billion debt. We also didn't have orion money. On punishment for all NR members that would be completely unfair because most people haven't had a single $ or rss from the alliance. Alot only joined a few days ago from TF.

I would also like to add that some people did want me to pay for them to hide this from orbis. That's when I approached Alex myself with this. They can claim they was going to do something good with it but my dms show they was going to use it to their own advantage. They just didn't realise I really had no control of the NR offshore and then like magic they all deleted. 

Screenshot_20190531_061238.jpg

Capture-1-1.PNG

Capture1-1.PNG

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 33

11 minutes ago, pooball said:

I would also like to add that some people did want me to pay for them to hide this from orbis. That's when I approached Alex myself with this.

If you did actually approach Alex about this, then where are the screenshots of the conversation? 

@pooball the best thing you can do is to tell all what you know and name everyone involved, Alex can check everything and will find the truth, at least you can protect all the people in your alliance who aren't involved

Edited by Micchan
  • Like 1

Ok now you have done it:

14 minutes ago, pooball said:

NR runs 100% taxes for any members who want to grow to city 20.

Voluntary taxes? I like it. You just spawned 206B from taxing?

33 minutes ago, pooball said:

This obviously brings in alot of money so that's how alot of nations have been able to grow faster then normal.

How much money? Show us how much you guys are making per turn and we will have conclusive evidence. And the rates of growth aren't faster than normal. They are wayyyyyy faster than normal. City 17 to City 27 in 3 months, a city every 13th day. That is only possible in test server fam,

35 minutes ago, pooball said:

As for the nations with them trade's I can confirm that all members of government in NR wasn't aware of it and definitely not member's.

Ok but you were aware right along with some gov members? And legit your gov never saw random influxes of millions and billions of monies and rss coming into the bank? I guess it is normal for most alliances right?

39 minutes ago, pooball said:

I'm not saying that the members who deleted haven't done anything wrong

Again. You never questioned how they had so much resources?

41 minutes ago, pooball said:

Not all trades get logged on trade activity

All trades get logged

42 minutes ago, pooball said:

the person has api keys from most major alliances

NR was a sub-70 not a major alliance

come on man. For two months you didn't suspect once where money was coming from? that proves u are either a complete idiot with crippling autism or involved in this scheme.
you are just shaming urself here.

• Like 1