ANN - Ghost Ships and Magic Treasure!

Zei-Sakura Alsainn

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You know, I understand the game is boring from time to time, but why do some players have to be utter shit lords to cheat in such a simple designed game?

The allure of those sweet pixels has corrupted many a man.

Truly a cautionary tale.

Edited by Kyubnyan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

fricking messing around with mah fricking economy. This calls for war. O wait. 

Wheeee

Send Nova feet pics for peace.

Edited by Matthew The Great
I will forever love whatever moderator came up with change you know what to frick. And hate them. It's kinda like hate-fricking
  • Haha 1

Blame Dan Schneider~

393607803_Screenshot-20190414-060815-Discord(2).jpg.7116150a8eb6a7355bc37f3f65604764.jpg

3 hours ago, Windseeker said:

Hmm, interesting.

It's like the IRS ignoring that jobless dude with the shiny Hummer lmao

Sorry, the analogy you seem to be looking for is the DEA ignoring the "homeless guy" who drives a Ferrari.

• Upvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

9 minutes ago, KillzBob said:

waiting for vming of accounts/deleting of accounts 

xD 

The three accounts, Grather, LightTown and Dawn of a New Nation which were partaking in the trades, as well as the Nova offshore bank have all been deleted already. This occurred as i slept last night, and before Alex was aware of the situation.

I would say you are a bit late to the party on that one.

• Downvote 1

Still not sure how some multis could cause a massive production spike. Also seems possible these odd bank transactions could be to hide the origin of stolen bank loot, etc. I’ll leave it to Alex to determine if they were cheating, but think a server rollback would be completely unnecessary if people were implying that was a solution here.

I incidentally have Noctis blocked on Discord, so I'll explain to him what the crap is. Nova Riata used cheating multi accounts to get free money, then deleted the cheating multi accounts to get rid of the evidence. Unfortunately, much of PnW has extensive API access and tracking, so they got caught.

Policy-wise, the best way to do it might be to trace the cash transactions, then remove the cash and cities bought  with the cash from NR.

The problem is, we can't actually prove Pooball knew about it, unless someone rats them out. IT's been months since the res generation's happened, so the 204 billion ended up financing NR's massive city growth.

• Upvote 3

It's not only gather (it's a couple of Nova people, created at the same time). I noticed this back in April... I had assumed it was Nova recycling TKR's surplus stockpiles into money to help with post-war rebuild... apparently not >.>

+1 for banning these rectums.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568049038885388310/583934862755364876/Screenshot_20190410-020428.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568049038885388310/583934871018405889/Screenshot_20190410-020406.png

This is highly unlikely to be a graph bug or anything like that.  I've been wondering wtf is going on with the world graph, but i assumed it was just an nation that came back from VM, both in real and test server.  
But looking over everything in both servers, it makes sense that this is not a game bug but someone doing something they're not supposed to do. 
Uranium in test server: 
http://test.politicsandwar.com/world-graphs/graphID=25 

Having that ura spike in test means 1 of 3, it magically spawned, it's a bug in the graphs, or someone came out of VM (this is unlikely, the time and pplz you need to have that...)
The third one is impossible, nations don't start with ura and you would need a huge botnet to achive a production of this size. 
2nd: This is possible, but it's weird that it doesn't happen more often.
 In other words it can be only one thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

3 minutes ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

This is highly unlikely to be a graph bug or anything like that.  I've been wondering wtf is going on with the world graph, but i assumed it was just an nation that came back from VM, both in real and test server.  
But looking over everything in both servers, it makes sense that this is not a game bug but someone doing something they're not supposed to do. 
Uranium in test server: 
http://test.politicsandwar.com/world-graphs/graphID=25 

Having that ura spike in test means 1 of 3, it magically spawned, it's a bug in the graphs, or someone came out of VM (this is unlikely, the time and pplz you need to have that...)
The third one is impossible, nations don't start with ura and you would need a huge botnet to achive a production of this size. 
2nd: This is possible, but it's weird that it doesn't happen more often.
 In other words it can be only one thing.

Some alliances will have their banker jump into vacation to protect their resources from war & VC mode is the perfect way for a nation to disappear for a while. So I don’t think people coming out of VM & causing spikes would be that unlikely.

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Some alliances will have their banker jump into vacation to protect their resources from war & VC mode is the perfect way for a nation to disappear for a while. So I don’t think people coming out of VM & causing spikes would be that unlikely.

You mean to say half of the wealth in Orbis just VMed?

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I agree, but there's a problem.... i forgot to add one thing, was editing my post then i saw you posted so i dropped the edit..... 

NR has a plan to grow everyone to atleast city15 after the war, maybe even city 20.... so where does this money come from ? Raids ? Orions 20B that got stolen ? 
Maybe, but to grow everyone to city 15-20 can't be covered that easily and you need WC..... So it would explain how they have planned to grow cities without having to worry about a WC.

luffyt$forum.gif

9 minutes ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

I agree, but there's a problem.... i forgot to add one thing, was editing my post then i saw you posted so i dropped the edit..... 

NR has a plan to grow everyone to atleast city15 after the war, maybe even city 20.... so where does this money come from ? Raids ? Orions 20B that got stolen ? 
Maybe, but to grow everyone to city 15-20 can't be covered that easily and you need WC..... So it would explain how they have planned to grow cities without having to worry about a WC.

I don’t want to defend Nova here, but that could be paid for by the nations agreeing to an extra high tax until the loan is paid off. The nations deleting does look shady, however I doubt the entire alliance was aware if somebody used multis to their benefit & penalizing the whole alliance would interfere with the war. So not really sure what should be done here.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

4 minutes ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

Not to mention they paid back a huge(like actually huge) loan within 2 months. Even at 100/100, paying back 10B in two months is ridiculous even if they were making 200M a day at 100/100 taxes, they will need atleast 50 days to generate the 10B with around another week or two to pay off interest.
But within 2 months, they not only paid back that amount, they also rebuilt everyone, got everyone huge warchests, got people cities and were selling off excess warchest. 

The math doesnt add up at all. They would need to be making in excess of a billion a day to be able to do something like that.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I don’t want to defend Nova here, but that could be paid for by the nations agreeing to an extra high tax until the loan is paid off. The nations deleting does look shady, however I doubt the entire alliance was aware if somebody used multis to their benefit & penalizing the whole alliance would interfere with the war. So not really sure what should be done here.

The whole aa isn't guilty, but just a few.....the math doesn't add up regardless of which way you go....

3 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Not to mention they paid back a huge(like actually huge) loan within 2 months. Even at 100/100, paying back 10B in two months is ridiculous even if they were making 200M a day at 100/100 taxes, they will need atleast 50 days to generate the 10B with around another week or two to pay off interest.
But within 2 months, they not only paid back that amount, they also rebuilt everyone, got everyone huge warchests, got people cities and were selling off excess warchest. 

The math doesnt add up at all. They would need to be making in excess of a billion a day to be able to do something like that.

^ could be orions 20B, but even with that it's impossible to cover everything they've done and plan to do...... 

• Upvote 1
luffyt$forum.gif