Deulos

Need Alliance Data mining bot

I willing to pay top dollar for a bot that retrieves various information from alliances, and compiles into graphs.

Usually opinions like yours are better left unsaid. If you don't make bots than you are simply trolling. It's not relevant to anything I said.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, Deulos said:

Usually opinions like yours are better left unsaid. If you don't make bots than you are simply trolling. It's not relevant to anything I said.....

I do make bots a few of them in-fact even ones like what you are asking, but as i said you simply would not have enough to pay for one.

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I do make bots a few of them in-fact even ones like what you are asking, but as i said you simply would not have enough to pay for one.

That's not very smart business.  He said he would be willing to pay top dollar, so since you make bots, why not quote him a price, and maybe he will surprise you and say yes.   BOOM! he has bots, and you have a bunch of money, everyone wins!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 5/30/2019 at 3:34 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

That's not very smart business.  He said he would be willing to pay top dollar, so since you make bots, why not quote him a price, and maybe he will surprise you and say yes.   BOOM! he has bots, and you have a bunch of money, everyone wins!

How can anyone afford it if he has all the money & the rest of us are broke in comparison? :P