Golden Phoenix Coalition review

Wendell

One star

Minesomemc and Kingd2 are running a scam. I deposited 30 million dollars in their bank and have yet to receive it when I asked nicely. Do not join their 4th rehashed micro "Golden Phoenix Coalition". (Sorry if you do not know what that alliance is.) They get one star for being such great tricksters.

IMG_20190527_101329.jpg

• Downvote 7

9 minutes ago, Deulos said:

"MiCroS nEeD tHEiR oWn sUbFORum"

If you don't like it just ignore it like a normal person. @Lucifer Morningstar

That I agree with... however, I think it would be in P&Ws best interest if Boris had his own sub forum.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Deulos said:

One star

Minesomemc and Kingd2 are running a scam. I deposited 30 million dollars in their bank and have yet to receive it when I asked nicely. Do not join their 4th rehashed micro "Golden Phoenix Coalition". (Sorry if you do not know what that alliance is.) They get one star for being such great tricksters.

IMG_20190527_101329.jpg

maybe next time ask around before you give your money to someone like him?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, KillzBob said:

maybe next time ask around before you give your money to someone like him?

Well yeah, but I'm thinking they aren't slime bags and would just give it back. Keep in mind Kingd2 stole money from Minepoop in the past and Minepoop totally bent over as usual.

He started the alliance and all the blame lands squarely on him. He can't even communicate that he was on vacation and left Kingd2 in charge.

I also thought Minepoop had enough sense to not leave a known theif in charge. Guess I expected too much....

Edited by Deulos
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Deulos said:

"MiCroS nEeD tHEiR oWn sUbFORum"

If you don't like it just ignore it like a normal person. @Lucifer Morningstar

It gets hard to ignore when exceptional individuals like yourself post 10 quadrillion threads about stupid bullshit nobody cares about over and over again. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

2 hours ago, Thalmor said:

It gets hard to ignore when exceptional individuals like yourself post 10 quadrillion threads about stupid bullshit nobody cares about over and over again. 

I posted nowhere near that amount. In fact I barely post in the forums due to toxic meat bags like you that is salty for whatever reason.

I can post as many things as like, because I live in a free country. Maybe you don't but I do.

Have a great day

1 minute ago, Deulos said:

I posted nowhere near that amount. In fact I barely post in the forums due to toxic meat bags like you that is salty for whatever reason.

I can post as many things as like, because I live in a free country. Maybe you don't but I do.

Have a great day

By looking at this thread you're the toxic mest bag. You entrusted us with 30m, that you would of gotten back if you didnt go and declare war on random alliances and threaten our reputation by doing such. It is not your job to bring this alliance to the ground. That's my job.

• Haha 1