My Camping Trip

MinesomeMC

It was nice, logging in to what I find was not. 

As the leader of the shitty micro GPC, we are not at war with COOP. Deulos is a bit mentally challenged. He of course did not ask us for approval to declare war on COOP, and therefor he isnt getting his 30m that I don't were he got it from, back. We apologize to COOP for any fear we put you for a similar to rape experience. We just have a dumb Gov member as most micros do. 

The camping trip on the other hand was nice, found some bullets and old coins with a metal detector. Caught crabs, died of heat stroke, and had a nice barbeque. 

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I can respect the civilities between these alliances. Hopefully we all can take a lesson from their book and look past our differences. It's time for us to make Orbis a better place for everyone, not just ourselves.

• Like 1

KT affiliate since 2017

Contact me on discord at Doge#9859 for business offers.

27 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

We apologize to COOP for any fear we put you in for a similar to rape experience. 

3 minutes ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

>fearing COOP

Bruh moment

Overall there were like 3 wars

No one said they feared COOP

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MinesomeMC said:

No one said they feared COOP

I read that backwards kek

even then, I don't think you scared COOP 

1 minute ago, MinesomeMC said:

Can I say r/wooosh

31 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Caught crabs

At least I don't have crabs.

3 minutes ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

At least I don't have crabs.

Ye I was catching them as they live by the beach while you suffer from pubic lice.

• Downvote 1

I have always had quite the respek for gpc to be one hundred percent honest.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Sincerely Either,
High Priest of the Phoenix, Avtomat of internal Law Or Flame Vorbate of the military Roskovo. 

7 hours ago, Deulos said:

I'm not challenged. I have proof of my deposit with screenshot.

IMG_20190527_101329.jpg

And then you preceded to go rouge and declare war on alliance without our authority

49 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

And then you preceded to go rouge and declare war on alliance without our authority 

I had the authority to declare war and defend GPC. Theiving government members have no authority to refuse to hand over MY cash. Especially since I helped you all so much with the last GPC.

30 million is a serious amount and you still have it, and you still using it. That's why all this mess is happening.

1 minute ago, Deulos said:

I had the authority to declare war and defend GPC.

No you didnt, you were high Gov MA. FA deals with treaties and possibly war declarations, and the leaders have to approve them first. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

No you didnt, you were high Gov MA. FA deals with treaties and possibly war declarations, and the leaders have to approve them first. 

No one told me that. Maybe instead of going on camping trips you should have the audacity not to give people headaches about their cash or knowingly install incompetent government. I understand it's a game but if you need a break just let us know.

That doesn't change the fact you still owe me 30 million. And there will be no mercy to retrieve it from you.

Just now, Deulos said:

No one told me that. Maybe instead of going on camping trips you should have the audacity not to give people headaches about their cash or knowingly install incompetent government. I understand it's a game but if you need a break just let us know.

That doesn't change the fact you still owe me 30 million. And there will be no mercy to retrieve it from you.

Did u just tell me to not have a life. Just because you dont have the audacity to have one doesnt mean others shouldnt aswell. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Did u just tell me to not have a life. Just because you dont have the audacity to have one doesnt mean others shouldnt aswell. 

I never said you shouldn't have a life. I said you should let us know when you'll be on vacay. That's unfair to everyone trying to contact you.

Still doesn't change the fact you have MY 30 million dollars sitting in the bank. I've already asked nicely before all of this and your "friend" decided to play dumb and refuse.

5 minutes ago, Deulos said:

I never said you shouldn't have a life. I said you should let us know when you'll be on vacay. That's unfair to everyone trying to contact you.

Still doesn't change the fact you have MY 30 million dollars sitting in the bank. I've already asked nicely before all of this and your "friend" decided to play dumb and refuse.

You provoked war that we had to deal with, so the answer is simply no. 

• Downvote 1