A humble serious and essential conversation to be had about P&W

Comrade Boris

Greetings, I come today in a most serious manner to discuss an important issue in P&W, Boris. 

I was just minding my business when I noticed a forum post in the News channels popping up in various discord servers, The Boris Wars Volume 3 ft. Knights Templar. So I clicked on it AMD was disgusted by what I saw, it triggered me to see something in the news channels that I check occasionally, this had a huge impact on me and I can never forgive his behavior.

Can you believe what this Boris guy did, clearly he was just doing it to get attention from all the activity on the forums thanks to the past war! We cannot tolerate this kind of behavior! To think he had the AUDACITY to dare to do it, let alone to post it in ALLIANCE AFFAIRS! I for one think he's just attention seeking, say NO to Boris. Let us take up in arms and cry out in one voice: " Not cool Boris, IT'S TIME TO STOP!"

We CANNOT tolerate this kind of behavior in this GAME! Downvote him now! 

Edited by Comrade Boris
Added a whole section because I was triggered when I first wrote it making me forget to add that part, expect regular updates and changes because of that.
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 9