Credit Redemption

Sol Slayer

I suggest credit redemption prices get an update, as more money has been generated, credits need to be adjusted for inflation.

My suggestion is to double the redeemability to $20M, as average credit pricing is hanging around there. If I spend $15 on credits, I want them to make an impact even if no one wants to purchase them. This I think will also raise donation count, and if money was an object for Alex (which I don't even know) it will help him or the PnW Server in some way I am sure. The great thing about this game is a Nation can become as big as it wants, free to play. But things need to be updated from time to time, and maybe this is one of them... I would be genuinely interested to hear your thoughts about this. 

Edited by Sol Slayer

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 5/26/2019 at 6:59 AM, Sol Slayer said:

I suggest credit redemption prices get an update, as more money has been generated, credits need to be adjusted for inflation.

My suggestion is to double the redeemability to $20M, as average credit pricing is hanging around there. If I spend $15 on credits, I want them to make an impact even if no one wants to purchase them. This I think will also raise donation count, and if money was an object for Alex (which I don't even know) it will help him or the PnW Server in some way I am sure. The great thing about this game is a Nation can become as big as it wants, free to play. But things need to be updated from time to time, and maybe this is one of them... I would be genuinely interested to hear your thoughts about this. 

Well $15 is general if you have not bought any within three months normally they are about $42 for 10, not if you make them value at 20m each a new nation can join spend $15 make 200m and be ten cities within an hour ?.

so on the market this will range from 24m to 30m each so those who can not afford to donate are not held back due to those who can.

Well I know this much, keep increasing the value and it wont be long before people stop buying them. as 50m to 100m to 200m, whats next 400m, thats getting to the point that you can buy yourself a city every month without playing the game.