But RAM was such a whelp
All he did was come early
So the Templars gave him a swirly

• Upvote 1

Love you

19 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Shout out to TRF and NR

32e9w6.jpg

While true, be fair; they really aren't culpable for either situation. They had no more reason to suspect NR than anyone else, their protectorate treaty never gave them access to bank records or any of the cheat money, so they're no more guilty than I am for looting NR's bank a few times.

As for the Queen M drama thing, say what you will about it but at least Queen M never hacked in resources.

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

While true, be fair; they really aren't culpable for either situation. They had no more reason to suspect NR than anyone else, their protectorate treaty never gave them access to bank records or any of the cheat money, so they're no more guilty than I am for looting NR's bank a few times.

As for the Queen M drama thing, say what you will about it but at least Queen M never hacked in resources.

It was a meme, not a serious dig. Just found it amusing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I learn so much about how the war is going and the events involved from the memes and discussions on such memes so much better than from any other input lmao

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

4 minutes ago, Chapsie said:

I learn so much about how the war is going and the events involved from the memes and discussions on such memes so much better than from any other input lmao

unknown.png

This was a two-sec, low effort shitty meme, but one of the best things about P&W is that players can be so incredibly creative with how they design advertisements, banners, memes, and propaganda. Woot's iconic post after the current war module was launched back in '16, when - despite Sheepy's efforts - people started a war, Micchan's paperless-'bloc' video, Smith's goofy RP, Kev and Charlie's consistently amazing adverts, songs as well as the countless comics, clips and so on, are all examples of this community's creative expression. I love this about the game.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2