Surf's Up

Keegoz

5 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Inst can you just shut the hell up? Who in God's name are you talking to? NOBODY is implying this is or could be Knightfall 2.0, NOBODY thinks Chaos and KETOG will be treatied after this, those entire concepts are purely of your imagination so you can stroke yourself and your "brilliant deductions". 

For Christ's sake have the class to do it in privacy and not mention it like the rest of us, everyone has needs but we don't need to know about it.

Early working for the worst awards, he can't just do "the NG" and request votes at the last minute

He said they'd be included at next scrape. I thought they were already part of CoS war stats. Since your side is making a major push on Empyrea, you're probably going to get much much closer to turning Empyrea into the Pantheon of this war.

Smack down the SJWs

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Justin076 said:

What’s going to be great is that when Nova gets pummeled then Pantheon can build back up and force terms on them lmao. Well played not accepting peace Pantheon.

I think that certainly depends how long Pantheon and Nova drag this war out. 
If they drag it out till after That's Bait is finished, RIP Panth again. 

1 minute ago, The Mad Titan said:

So since Pantheon is at war with Nova, and Nova is at war with KETOG, I think Panth should be part of KETOG coalition. :P 

PETKOGG

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Just now, Dio Brando said:

Should have had one more 'K' in there. You would have been able to include, "TOP-KEK" in whatever acronym you'd come up with.

On behalf of everyone I am making the executive decision to rename Grumpy Old Bastards to Kranky Old Bastards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

XLL3z4T.gif

2 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

So since Pantheon is at war with Nova, and Nova is at war with KETOG, I think Panth should be part of KETOG coalition. :P 

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate