Surf's Up

Keegoz

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

Most boring war I ever had, there's no reason to fight, no political motivation, no grudge

I didn't wanted to end Knightfall even after 4 months, I already want to end this one after a week 

Looking like the pointless nature of the war might create a grudge, no? Sometimes you have to stir the pot before you can eat your soup... hot.

Edited by Bartholomew Roberts
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Micchan said:

Most boring war I ever had, there's no reason to fight, no political motivation, no grudge

I didn't wanted to end Knightfall even after 4 months, I already want to end this one after a week 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

Are we done yet? This war is getting boring, and it's just a question of how long until it takes for Soup, CoS, TKR, and SK to drop below 1k average infra. SK is at around 1.4k average infra, so they're the alliance to watch for boredom sufferers.

2 hours ago, Inst said:

Are we done yet? This war is getting boring, and it's just a question of how long until it takes for Soup, CoS, TKR, and SK to drop below 1k average infra. SK is at around 1.4k average infra, so they're the alliance to watch for boredom sufferers.

As long as at least some leadership in Chaos thinks this can be won, don’t really think it’s boring.

I see Chaos taking a lot of damage, but so is Empyrea, TK & some of the others getting up there. I think if it becomes a war of attrition, who knows which alliances can sustain the most damage before reaching their limits.

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I see Chaos taking a lot of damage, but so is Empyrea, TK & some of the others getting up there. I think if it becomes a war of attrition, who knows which alliances can sustain the most damage before reaching their limits.

Actually our damage received has been steadily declining. Our net damage is still climbing.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

19 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Actually our damage received has been steadily declining. Our net damage is still climbing.

Although has been said before, alliances can fight forever if they want. Eventually their damage will get cheaper when they’re just rebuilding cheap amounts of infra if any.

Edit: Although you should take it as complement I find the war declared by you interesting, even if you decided to smash the 3rd & 4th strongest spheres into each other. :P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Although has been said before, alliances can fight forever if they want. Eventually their damage will get cheaper when they’re just rebuilding cheap amounts of infra if any.

Congrats, you just summarized how Arrgh plays the game :P 

2 hours ago, Epi said:

I mean, Noctis, :P it's boring to just keep attacking the hegemony. More fun the to start wars over beef, although to some degree you should have relative gains in mind. 

Hegemony implies continued control. It wasn't that long ago that TKR was called the hegemony because of their inflated score. Para-Cov was called a hegemony at one point because of their nation count. Syndisphere was called the hegemony because of their collective wins and activity. IQ was the hegemony because of their collective score.

A hegemony is something that an alliance or group imposes upon the world that seems like it'll never be broken. Not whoever is currently the highest score or most treaties.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Epi said:

I mean, Noctis, :P it's boring to just keep attacking the hegemony. More fun the to start wars over beef, although to some degree you should have relative gains in mind. 

What about wars over lamb? or pork?

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Personally I’ll eat both baby lame 

A baby lamb as opposed to what exactly? An adult lamb?

• Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

10 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Who knows which alliances can sustain the most damage before reaching their limits.

Damage means nothing when your alliance has continued to profit during the war.

Edited by Rosey Song
typo
  • Upvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

20 hours ago, Rosey Song said:

Damage means nothing when your alliance has continued to profit during the war.

Although I’m guessing people are focusing more of their war efforts toward those they can be most effective hitting, rather than spread it out to much. Probably not even worth declaring on Guardian anymore. :P

On 6/8/2019 at 5:07 PM, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Syndisphere was called the hegemony because of their collective wins and activity.

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

9 hours ago, Inst said:

Almost no new wars since the 12th, barring some CoS declares. Some tourists in KETOG have returned to their former alliances.

Is this war officially over?

probably something to do with: 

but time will tell :P 

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif