Surf's Up

Keegoz

3 hours ago, Hodor said:

@Frawley this is just a minor gripe, but the metric "Nukes Killed", is more like "Nukes Eaten" and probably shouldn't be factored into damages.

Should be nukes eaten I agree, but it should be factored in because people nuking 1k cities shouldnt be awarded with positive net lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, dtc justice said:

Should be nukes eaten I agree, but it should be factored in because people nuking 1k cities shouldnt be awarded with positive net lol

As much as this would hurt our stats, I agree. 

18 hours ago, Hodor said:

@Frawley this is just a minor gripe, but the metric "Nukes Killed", is more like "Nukes Eaten" and probably shouldn't be factored into damages.

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression the nukes killed stat is the cost of the nukes for the person who nukes you added to your stats.

So if a person nukes my 1k infra city, he gets the infra damage, and I get the cost of his nuke added to my "nukes killed". If the nuke costs more than the damage it deals I actually come out in front. Or if my VDS blocks its me dealing damage to them.

IF that is the case it should def stay that way. And renaming it would probably cause more confusion as people might misinterpret it as damage you took from a nuke.

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 6

XLL3z4T.gif

Guest Frawley
1 hour ago, Sketchy said:

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression the nukes killed stat is the cost of the nukes for the person who nukes you added to your stats.

So if a person nukes my 1k infra city, he gets the infra damage, and I get the cost of his nuke added to my "nukes killed". If the nuke costs more than the damage it deals I actually come out in front. Or if my VDS blocks its me dealing damage to them.

IF that is the case it should def stay that way. And renaming it would probably cause more confusion as people my misinterpret it as damage you took from a nuke.

This is spot on.

On 5/29/2019 at 10:52 PM, Nexa said:

I agree. 

unknown.png

I can't seem to find you guys, should I grab my reading glasses?

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

On 5/27/2019 at 10:24 PM, chanel said:

well you didnt think valinor or

nova

were important and look what happened lol

I've already said my piece about this, but I did want to bring it back into the limelight briefly.

On 5/28/2019 at 2:16 AM, Ameyuri said:

weWxYJB.gif

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

It has come to my attention that an NPO protectorate has thrown in their lot with KETO(G^2). Classic, heavy-handed third-party interventionist policies from the Pacificans or a treaty partner that they can't control?

unknown.png

image.thumb.png.03f173907a6d33c9275e7c5509d89492.png

When can we expect the rest of Goon Squad to hop on the bandwagon? Is NPO coming to play as well? Does KETO(G^2) condone this practice of camping out in a third-party alliance while building military? Did they request help from NPO against the valiant forces of Chaos? Orbis demands answers!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Charlie Traveler said:

When can we expect the rest of Goon Squad to hop on the bandwagon? Is NPO coming to play as well? Does KETO(G^2) condone this practice of camping out in a third-party alliance while building military? Did they request help from NPO against the valiant forces of Chaos? Orbis demands answers!

Sounds like a job for Splooge and the Plop! ;) 

unknown.png

News with Booze, bro. Let's go. Post'll be up soon. ?

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Like 1

I think it's only that Clogged Up Toilet who is jumping the bandwagon. Unfortunately for him, his choice of alliances does him or his former alliance no favors :P

This is a joke right?

Edited by Kerbollo

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

2 hours ago, Charlie Traveler said:

It has come to my attention that an NPO protectorate has thrown in their lot with KETO(G^2). Classic, heavy-handed third-party interventionist policies from the Pacificans or a treaty partner that they can't control?

unknown.png

image.thumb.png.03f173907a6d33c9275e7c5509d89492.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=034ba6c286680c05

*Checks INH's nation*
>26 cities

I'm impressed you think we need help that high.

5 hours ago, Charlie Traveler said:

unknown.png

image.thumb.png.03f173907a6d33c9275e7c5509d89492.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=034ba6c286680c05

On a serious note, no we don't condone it.

• Downvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Most boring war I ever had, there's no reason to fight, no political motivation, no grudge

I didn't wanted to end Knightfall even after 4 months, I already want to end this one after a week 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

Most boring war I ever had, there's no reason to fight, no political motivation, no grudge

I didn't wanted to end Knightfall even after 4 months, I already want to end this one after a week 

We can agree to peace after 50B damage more

2 hours ago, Micchan said:

Big D's always right.

(Wars where neither membership is particularly invested in the fight turn out to be boring as shit most of the time).