Surf's Up

Keegoz

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

-31% food production, seems things are getting lit up. There a cap to the production decrease from radiation?:P

100%. When radiation was introduced it could get worse than that and farms would produce negative food. Because if there's one thing Sheepy is known for, it's foresight. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

10 minutes ago, Betulius said:

100%. When radiation was introduced it could get worse than that and farms would produce negative food. Because if there's one thing Sheepy is known for, it's foresight. 

Guess I should keep some in reserve rather than sell it all just in case. 

24 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

Friendly notice that update is in less than 10 minutes, stop reading the forums and go rebuy and doublebuy .

I like wasting my time right before update.

Edited by LordInfinitius

hfzkFUp.gif

Dear Beerhoe,

Hey! I know we haven't talked in a while. You've probably forgotten I exist since our relationship was only ever contractual. I never thought I'd be able to fight against you, since I thought you guys only ever fought opportunistic wars or wars when you had about 10 other alliances on your side, not tough ones. It came to my attention that you found the Seven Kingdoms training alliance, Blackfyre, relevant enough to hire (?) a micro alliance to attack us. In fact, you even gave us a nice nickname; "Bobsphere"(we're stealing that by the way). Anyways, I suppose I should get to the point. 

Bobsphere recognizes hostilities with Communist Nations of Orbis

Signed:

Edited by hope
  • Haha 6

When did TGH fight opportunistic wars again?  The only one that comes to mind is the TRF hit, and that was very brief to send a point.

@hope - Did you suddenly go from fanboi to butthurt or something?

Also, didn't Blackfyre hit us first?  We purposely avoided hitting Protectorates (Granted I'd prefer to myself, but the other leaders wanted to avoid it).

I also don't know who mao is in that screenshot, lol.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

When did TGH fight opportunistic wars again?  The only one that comes to mind is the TRF hit, and that was very brief to send a point.

@hope - Did you suddenly go from fanboi to butthurt or something?

Also, didn't Blackfyre hit us first?  We purposely avoided hitting Protectorates (Granted I'd prefer to myself, but the other leaders wanted to avoid it).

I also don't know who mao is in that screenshot, lol.

Dear Beerhoe,

My other statement in that post was "with 10 other alliances" which is true since that was what occurred with the Ayyslamic Crusade. I'd also perhaps say it was opportunistic of you to only enter with the intent of collecting a paycheck, but I respect that you gotta do what you gotta do to make that coin. 

You may say that "Blackfyre hit us first." I'd argue that due to us being an extension of SK, we are still on the defensive. However, the issue I find is that you hired some rando micro to hit us. Where are you big, round hippo balls Beerhoe? Fight us like a hippo, not behind the facade of 6 commies. 

[CN]Peoples Republic of britainToday at 8:56 PM
They help us grow
It's an off paper alliance

Unless you have some sort of other relationship with them. Perhaps just sign them as a protectorate next time. It doesn't matter to me though. 

Samuel BatesToday at 8:54 PM They are protected by SK that is in a war [CN]Peoples Republic of britainToday at 8:54 PM Soup kitchen? Samuel BatesToday at 8:54 PM Same bloc War brothers You hit one in opportunity you hit all [CN]Peoples Republic of britainToday at 8:55 PM Idk were just following tgh We have a understanding with them

Edited by hope
  • Haha 4

Ok, so you're being stupid now.  Got it.

>10 other alliances

>opportunistic

You may want to go back and do your research on Ayyslamic Crusade before I edumacate you.

And uh...  where's your proof that we hired an outside alliance?  Why the frick would I hire some random ass micro that I give no &#33;@#&#036; about to hit you guys?  If I wanted to hit Blackfyre, I'd have done so at the get go.  I don't need some shitty unknown micro to do it for me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, hope said:

Shit

Do you really think you're that important that we would actually hire mercs to hit you? lmao this is the first I heard that SK had a training alliance. 

• Upvote 2

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Pretty sure that commie alliance would be within permissible raid target parameters if they had anyone in range. Would be interesting to see the proof he hired them, if he indeed did after that speech on no outside help.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

6 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Do you really think you're that important that we would actually hire mercs to hit you? lmao this is the first I heard that SK had a training alliance. 

I hired Blue Moon to hit NAC with me way back when cause I could not take them on by myself. I remember George Clooney mocking me about it. Totally a valid strategy!!

Guest Frawley
11 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I have repeatedly told people that this is our war.  If they didn’t receive a invite, they’re not on our side.

Only KETOG vs. Chaos here.

If for some odd reason people have blueballs, I suggest you take a look at your own treaties and position in the treaty web.

1303-and-itsgone.jpg.c14db1f7556c668b88b9e69de443ffee.jpg

Guest Frawley
3 minutes ago, Epi said:

@Frawley Imo they should've stayed, alliances aren't really able to choose 'who's at war' lol. It becomes obvious after a certain point ?

And they are contributing to the destruction of Blackfyre. Might be worth a debate for future cases.

I'll setup a seperate thread later today, and we can come up with some community rules as to how we handle these circumstances for stats tracking.  I'm happy to be guided by some sensible consistent policy.