Surf's Up

Keegoz

4 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

unknown.png?width=429&height=428

@Frawley - look, I'm not saying that there's something about that graph that makes me chuckle, but there's something about that graph that makes me chuckle.

B-Baka

6 hours ago, Sketchy said:

What really matters is who has the best forum shitposts.

That is the real front of any war.

The real truth.
PR wars are more fun.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

Someone asked me to post new numbers:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Made two more columns for whale tiering, just for @TheRebelMan.

PS I might have missed some offshores in Chaos because bank hot potatoes.

KETOG has their biggest advantage in the 19-20 tier; although I see a lot of potential for Chaos to try taking control of the lower tier and dragging all those nations down. Chaos also has a good amount of nations in the tier just above that one they can declare with.

24 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

KETOG has their biggest advantage in the 19-20 tier; although I see a lot of potential for Chaos to try taking control of the lower tier and dragging all those nations down. Chaos also has a good amount of nations in the tier just above that one they can declare with.

Your belief that whales are that easy to harpoon amuses me.  Chaos bloc doesn't have the advantage of just banzai charging whales like you guys did.  A sacrificed nation, is *actually* a sacrificed nation, and costs them dearly.

• Upvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

1 hour ago, Theodosius said:

Someone asked me to post new numbers:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Made two more columns for whale tiering, just for @TheRebelMan.

PS I might have missed some offshores in Chaos because bank hot potatoes.

This is equal as long as Grumpy and Guardian whales are willing to get their hands dirty instead of hiding in the god-tier. Of course there's definitely going to be a need for people to keep CoS suppressed, but last war, one of the biggest problems was that Grumpy and Guard fought defensively after the first few rounds and let SynDIQ come to them at their advantage.

@Noctis Anarch Caelum, the game is very much in play. Both sides are roughly equal, unless you count Pantheon (lol), and as long as Guardian and Grumpy are willing to downdeclare effectively, they can fight the battle to a standstill.

Movements in total planecounts are currently favoring KETOG, but a lot of KETOG planes are concentrated in Guardian and Grumpy and not neccessarily seeing use.  There is a strong TKR insurgent movement, well-led under experienced professionals, that is presenting a threat in the middle and lower tiers.

Edited by Inst

22 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

Your belief that whales are that easy to harpoon amuses me.  Chaos bloc doesn't have the advantage of just banzai charging whales like you guys did.  A sacrificed nation, is *actually* a sacrificed nation, and costs them dearly.

War has casualties and costs.Considering Chaos has been declared on, guessing they'll do what they need to in order to try taking the advantage. Also not saying it will be easy, obviously skill and strategy would need to go into trying to win.

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

War has casualties and costs.Considering Chaos has been declared on, guessing they'll do what they need to in order to try taking the advantage. Also not saying it will be easy, obviously skill and strategy would need to go into trying to win.

Using C2.8 city scaling, KETOG and Chaos are equal. It's not as easy as an IQ mass dogpile with suicide strikers up. I believe Roquentin and Auctor said that IQ needed the security of the lower tier and their massive 15 city "Thin Roq Line" to be able to updeclare so effectively. This "Thin Chaotic Line" has not yet been formed in the Chaos side. The battle is fundamentally over whether Chaos will form their Thin Chaotic line and begin plane stratting up.

Edited by Inst

9 minutes ago, Inst said:

Using C2.8 city scaling, KETOG and Chaos are equal. It's not as easy as an IQ mass dogpile with suicide strikers up. I believe Roquentin and Auctor said that IQ needed the security of the lower tier and their massive 15 city "Thin Roq Line" to be able to updeclare so effectively. This "Thin Chaotic Line" has not yet been formed in the Chaos side. The battle is fundamentally over whether Chaos will form their Thin Chaotic line and begin plane stratting up.

Will be interesting to see if either side is willing to fight for a clear win or it will be a draw in the end.
Edit: Also CoS is a formidable high tier alliance which I wouldn't consider war dodgers. They've been caught off guard; although Chaos also some good upper tier fighters as well & can always make a comeback for round 2. So it will come down to war morale and which side willing to do what is needed to win.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

9 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Will be interesting to see if either side is willing to fight for a clear win or it will be a draw in the end.

If you aren't planning to win, why declare in the first place?

Current Chaos Planes Counts (Including VMers, TKR, NR, SK, CoS, Blackfyre, TF, Valinor, Soup Kitchen):

Current KETOG Plane Counts (Including VMers, Grumpy, Guardian, KT, TGH, Empyrea)

Edited by Inst

2 minutes ago, Inst said:

If you aren't planning to win, why declare in the first place?

Current Chaos Planes Counts (Including VMers, TKR, NR, SK, CoS, Blackfyre, TF, Valinor, Soup Kitchen):

Current KETOG Plane Counts (Including VMers, Grumpy, Guardian, KT, TGH, Empyrea)

Obviously they'd want to win, but Chaos could either try winning or turn it into a draw. One side surrendering would be the criteria I'd use for a clear victory.

15 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Well, Inst and Noctis are parading their genius in depth analysis. I think it's fair to say this war has run its course. Time to peace out all wars, y'all. GG.

Inst, delivering peace to Orbis since 2014!

46 minutes ago, Epi said:

Has anyone noticed Chaos hasn't posted a RoH yet, seems odd

:sheepy:

*hem hem*

we are at war with the other dudes!

signed 

chaos 

?

• Upvote 2

Guest Frawley
3 hours ago, Sketchy said:

@Frawley

Not sure Arrgh should be included in the stats on our side given they are raiding nations on both sides and aren't part of any coordinated war effort.

This was my view, but Boyce advised me that they were indeed fighting for KETOG.

11 minutes ago, Frawley said:

This was my view, but Boyce advised me that they were indeed fighting for KETOG.

@BOYCE THE GREAT, @Bluebear mind clearing this out?

I have to know how many terms to put in the peace treaty document. :v

P.S. Mandatory "Arrgh!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1