Surf's Up

Keegoz

The TCW / Pantheon defectors than ran to Nova Riata ran back to TCW. So did anyone have money bet on this?

In other news, Chaos now has more planes afloat than KETOG, due to planes coming in from Nova Riata. Hostilities have resumed between Pantheon and Nova Riata.

Edited by Inst

1 hour ago, Inst said:

The TCW / Pantheon defectors than ran to Nova Riata ran back to TCW. So did anyone have money bet on this?

In other news, Chaos now has more planes afloat than KETOG, due to planes coming in from Nova Riata. Hostilities have resumed between Pantheon and Nova Riata.

I bet 25m on Saturday, I'm v happy I did that.

Why hasn't anyone hit Banca Vaticana or Silenzio?

Usually protectorates get hit for memes and extra salt

1 hour ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Why hasn't anyone hit Banca Vaticana or Silenzio?

Usually protectorates get hit for memes and extra salt

'cause last time someone did, the protectorate had them repay the salt debt with interest?

1 minute ago, WISD0MTREE said:

A1cyxGV.png

You can never be too sure! (And there's quite a bit of information that can be uncovered from these reports than they initially seem.)

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

1 minute ago, Kerbollo said:

(And there's quite a bit of information that can be uncovered from these reports than they initially seem.) 

Cool. Now try to use that info against me. I'll wait.

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

4 minutes ago, WISD0MTREE said:

Cool. Now try to use that info against me. I'll wait.

I'd like to tell you, but it would be a breach of intelligence code ?

Edited by Kerbollo

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

I think if TKR are great fighters, they should be able to turn it around if no other major spheres get involved. If TGH are the great fighters, there is no good excuse for them to lose a war declared by them.

So will be interesting to see how it goes, can’t really think any reasons for another sphere to jump in here.

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

unknown.png?width=429&height=428

@Frawley - look, I'm not saying that there's something about that graph that makes me chuckle, but there's something about that graph that makes me chuckle.

That's the sexiest this game is ever going to get. 

• Haha 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

4 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

unknown.png?width=429&height=428

@Frawley - look, I'm not saying that there's something about that graph that makes me chuckle, but there's something about that graph that makes me chuckle.

Dio pls >_>

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

While stats tell part of the story, it’s how well alliances absorb that damage while still doing damage which matters most.

Taking things in stride and being able to walk the day after is definitely a valuable part of anyone’s skill set, I agree. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

While stats tell part of the story, it’s how well alliances absorb that damage while still doing damage which matters most.

Yeah,  you can't judge by numbers alone.  It's about reciprocity.  

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

Taking things in stride and being able to walk the day after is definitely a valuable part of anyone’s skill set, I agree. 

Yeah, also spending in general is included as loses in the stats when tanks & such get destroyed after having served their purpose of looting the enemy for example. So I don’t think the damage stats can ever be a perfect representation of how well a side is doing.