Keegoz

3 minutes ago, Frawley said:

Added: Deus Vault as Bank AA for Knights Templar
Added: The Golden Hoard as Bank AA for The Golden Horde
Added: Food Pantry as Bank AA for Soup Kitchen
Added: Metallica as Bank AA for Soup Kitchen
Added: Blackfyre as an extension AA for Seven Kingdoms

If anyone is missed let me know

God, @Thalmor when are we having our offshore thunderdome 1v1?

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You should part those quotes apart, @Mad Max.  Make it easier for people to read.  Also, fix some of the spelling.

First of all don't tell me what to do.

Second of all, ok, its fixed.

• Like 1

Just now, Cooper_ said:

I think u just got baited.

Possible, I've always been considering whether Syndi and TKR patched up. Doing a new global would be interesting along the lines of Chaos Syndi Rose vs BK KETOG, although it'd be rather lopsided.

1 minute ago, Inst said:

Possible, I've always been considering whether Syndi and TKR patched up. Doing a new global would be interesting along the lines of Chaos Syndi Rose vs BK KETOG, although it'd be rather lopsided.

Lopsided?  In Orbis...  Never.

• Haha 1

I didn't read all this yet, but to those wondering why KETOG hit Chaos, well, I'll let yall in on a little secret. 
KT wanted a taste of the fabled Soup, and Chaos wasn't sharing. 

The Soup is Hot. 

• Like 4

Maybe, maybe not. I checked NPO and Syndi nations, they're either plane-stratted or partially militarized. There's a logic for their intervention; Grumpy-Guard remains the biggest top-tier threat, but they can also sit in the background, get the IQ band together again, and roll a Chaos / KETOG bloc post-war.

That's why I don't see this war lasting too long or being a Knightfall 2.0. One of the reasons Knightfall lasted so long was because the SynDIQ coalition had massive reserves and could keep the battle going indefinitely. This was, likewise, matched by Adrienne's intransigence and desire to purge the unreliables from the alliance. In this case, the garbage has already been purged from TKR, so why would TKR opt for a forever war? And KETOG is much less massive in number than SynDIQ, meaning that KETOG's ability to hold SynDIQ indefinitely is reduced. 

Likewise, I remark repeatedly that Pantheon isn't TKR, but the reverse applies as well. TKR should be competent enough to attempt successful resistance in tiers; I see Empyrea as the KETOG weak link as much as Pantheonsphere was last war. And I don't see KETOG desiring to hold Chaos indefinitely once substantial damage has been done, and warchests are already depleted from last war. The fact of NPOT$ and BK growing in the background is also a major factor that prevents at least a small scale Chaos vs KETOG war from dragging on forever.

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Malal said:

The best part of this war was Empyrea making all their war channels public. 

It’s called war tactics.

Seriously tho, I blame James 

6 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

unknown.png    unknown.png?width=149&height=426

Thank you for involving me in your war-planning, Empyrea. Appreciated.

Indra, you know we’d always trust you. 

• Upvote 1

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Inst can you just shut the hell up? Who in God's name are you talking to? NOBODY is implying this is or could be Knightfall 2.0, NOBODY thinks Chaos and KETOG will be treatied after this, those entire concepts are purely of your imagination so you can stroke yourself and your "brilliant deductions". 

For Christ's sake have the class to do it in privacy and not mention it like the rest of us, everyone has needs but we don't need to know about it.

This is why I post.