Surf's Up

Keegoz

Blah blah blah,

It's a mild downdeclare, KETOG and Chaos are getting their old hatreds out of the system. Call me for the wedding. This ain't, nor will it be, Knightfall 2.

Edited by Inst
  • Downvote 2

Oooooh
Looks like the ingredients threw themselves into the soup!
Let them be simmered until the bitter taste starts to feel saltier

??2ee0b5cf0d011b659401f768b5e4ff4f53ff9b05

Edited by Dreki
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

A lot of us were only sitting on 1 day of military buy, @Micchan.  Granted a couple did near fully militarize (They shouldn't have).

But if you are at 1 day build and you blitz at the update you can do 2 build after declaring on a player with only planes, ground control and then you have easy life with air

I know, it's the same thing we say every day every year, Alex fix the war system! But "hey guys now you can see how many page views you have and remember to buy credits" lol

btw curious to see if we can take control of the low-mid tier and maybe start some updeclare in the upper and whale tier, I feel robottesque right now

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Micchan said:

But if you are at 1 day build and you blitz at the update you can do 2 build after declaring on a player with only planes, ground control and then you have easy life with air

I know, it's the same thing we say every day every year, Alex fix the war system! But "hey guys now you can see how many page views you have and remember to buy credits" lol

btw curious to see if we can take control of the low-mid tier and maybe start some updeclare in the upper and whale tier, I feel robottesque right now

Oh no you don't!!! That's my tier that is!

overextends self even further

7 minutes ago, Miller said:

If I don't catch a bunch of missiles from scarf again I'm going to be thoroughly disappointed. 

I have nukes this time ?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Oh no you don't!!! That's my tier that is!

overextends self even further

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/24112-war-propaganda-19th-october-2018-war/&do=findComment&comment=383623

Everything you taught me will now you be used against you

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

C0r3Fye.png

9 minutes ago, Micchan said:

As for your first statement, you are correct.

As for your last statement, we expect it.

7 minutes ago, Deos said:

SPOILER_hipposcereal-1.png.d1cee2f8fb8283325b43b6c8e97ecf10.png@Mad Max dropped this in the TGH server ages ago (without flags ofc) and I've been holding onto it ever since.

Haha 

Used the image today for an article - i like the addition of the flags tho. Awesome on you for using it.

35 minutes ago, Charlie Traveler said:

MZbDpo4.png

Got down to 300 planes within 20 minutes. 
Much respect to your incredibly bad rng @alex

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Fox Den led by Whisper. The attack was an utter failure. Your forces lost 247 aircraft, while Whisper's defenders lost 277 aircraft. You used 517.50 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Tail Concerto.

Wasting my rebuy, like that, thanks.