Minecraft is the best game

MinesomeMC

I recently got back into Minecraft after waiting for another game to download, to kill some time, and I've been enjoying myself, you're absolute trash btw Minesome, but Minecraft is actually a really exciting game to get into, build, be creative and just do some stuff. I find myself trying to make auto farming contraptions, modern looking cities, and just cool ways to make stuff like awesome.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I totally agree with you! I haven't played minecraft for some years and I have started again last year and to be honest, it quite changed my life. It is the only game or even activity that manages to relax me and give me enough energy to do my daily activities. Plus, I only play on new minecraft servers as it is much more interesting to play with others than in singleplayer and it is a great opportunity to meet new people with who you already have something in common. By the way, which is your favorite server?

Edited by kath1mack
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/4/2023 at 7:55 PM, COMBATIVE said:

It's okay to have your opinion and i totally respect it but i think you're a bit high

I think your mom is a bit high 

• Haha 1

Just now, COMBATIVE said:

No offense but i find nothing funny in the joke

Well nobody said you were funny, yet you are still a joke. Wasn’t really meant to be funny. 

Just now, Monti said:

deez nuts 

sorry but I have real question. Do you know who Bofa is? because its important to pnw

I KNEW IT

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

Well nobody said you were funny, yet you are still a joke. Wasn’t really meant to be funny. 

sad