Nova's not so Secret War Update

pooball

By the way, I think everyone knows by now, but The Federation is merging into Nova Riata, after having taken 12% member damage on the top side of a curbstomp. I'm still playing with their stragglers and their whelps, to great amusement.

Edited by Inst
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm about to go mess with some stragglers too. Kinda funny how they can't take more than three hours of getting rolled when we've withstood it for what, a month? Shows you who's the stronger party here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 5/26/2019 at 7:42 AM, GoomyMan said:

I'm about to go mess with some stragglers too. Kinda funny how they can't take more than three hours of getting rolled when we've withstood it for what, a month? Shows you who's the stronger party here.

ah yes, not like we've been rolled for 3 months or anything in Knightfall. Sorry to burst your bubble but the TF merger into Nova has nothing to do with you, but you guys can keep telling yourselves that ?

Still waiting on that mass raid btw ?

forumsign.PNG

14 hours ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

ah yes, not like we've been rolled for 3 months or anything in Knightfall. Sorry to burst your bubble but the TF merger into Nova has nothing to do with you, but you guys can keep telling yourselves that ?

Still waiting on that mass raid btw ?

Actually, half your alliance came in from The Federation, which was so crappy it peaced out of KF in days despite being on the SynDIQ side. Other elements of your alliance include deserters from various alliances, and I'll also note one of your members deleted recently after being declared on.

As for the mass raid, please remember that I am thoroughly aware of the fact that Pantheon has thoroughly breached comms. Every message sent and transmitted is assumed to be compromised, because that's what happened last war as well.

2 hours ago, Epi said:

Peace terms:
    • Coup Rawr
    • Reparations of 3bil
    • Fly the Nova Flag
    • Can't accept members for a period of 90 days
    • Only treaty a protectorate under Nova
    • Pantheon Server Admin
    • In-game officer perms
    • A public surrender, apology and short story.
    • Blank Alliance Page
    • Total raiding ban

Pretty sure those are all the possible terms imparted on an alliance post-war. If you can think of anything else more immoral \/ post em.

Rawr must commit sudoku

• Upvote 2