Nova's not so Secret War Update

pooball

Just now, CitrusK said:

So, BK hits Nova Sunday, for acting tough? Or is that not how this works? I have no clue how our New Overlords work, so I mean it's really up to them to make the decision. 

Currently my highest Gov rank is Duke of Trade & also part of FA Department. Maybe after Pantheon accepts me as their true overlord their metamorphosis will be complete or I rise a little higher in BK where I can make these decisions on which AAs live or die.

Also I do think there is room for an alliance similar to Arggh in it always has AAs members can raid; although not being as restrictive in working with other friendly alliances. So rather than every AA being a valid target, instead AAs are added to list of targets who are open season. Could be interesting. However we don’t need to kill everyone who tries acting tough on the forum with a lulz thread. ?

from the desk of boofy, the great and wonderful cow god:

Nova, having grown bored with NO challenge from the once great and huge Pantheon, decides to go to sleep and maybe then Pantheon can score some wins... HA who am I kidding, pantheon couldnt score a win against a cute and fluffy kitten

23 minutes ago, Boofy said:

from the desk of boofy, the great and wonderful cow god:

Nova, having grown bored with NO challenge from the once great and huge Pantheon, decides to go to sleep and maybe then Pantheon can score some wins... HA who am I kidding, pantheon couldnt score a win against a cute and fluffy kitten

If they were a non factor, why the announcement claiming anything & just do as he said in the OP without a claimed win before Pantheon cares about negotiations?

Thread was lulz I suppose, but not a thread I’d take seriously on who it claims won. Was good for a laugh, but let’s not make a declaration of victory the norm whenever someone wants an Arggh skirmish over, etc.:P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

Nova really demonstrated, what exemplary fellows they are with their conduct this war, totally not a mafia shake down organisation or anything.

Edited by Sphinx
Damn autocorrect

37 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Nova really demonstrated, what exemplary fellows they are with their conduct this war, totally not a mafia shadow down organisation or anything.

This war and the Oblivion suddenly shut down in the same day almost makes one wonder if somebody wanted them shutdown to free alliances up for something else; similar to how some wanted the TKR War shutdown for other plans to go into motion without caring how it ends much.:P

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

This war and the Oblivion suddenly shut down in the same day almost makes one wonder if somebody wanted them shutdown to free alliances up for something else; similar to how some wanted the TKR War shutdown for other plans to go into motion without caring how it ends much.:P

Nova Riata actually managed to capture Pantheon whales who were, incidentally, defectors from TCW the last time they got rolled. The transfer only seemed to have happened when NR declared victory.

• Upvote 1

Im a member of Panth, and I am standing with Pantheon til the end, and even past then. If NR and The Fed are so confident that they won whyre they stopping this war before its even came close to halftime

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, pooball said:
A few people have been asking about our war with Pantheon so I thought it would be best to give you all a update here. Pantheon was approached a few days back about peace and they declined to take part in talks. Given the situation, we intend to call this war a victory and move on. We will not declare any new wars in this conflict and will treat new declarations from Pantheon as raids. We wish Pantheon the best moving forward.

I stand with Pantheon victorious or otherwise. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Inst said:

Nova Riata actually managed to capture Pantheon whales who were, incidentally, defectors from TCW the last time they got rolled. The transfer only seemed to have happened when NR declared victory.

31vhb8.jpg

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Looks like Panth has accepted their defeat. Only two wars have been declared in the last two days. We  can't hit them anymore, so if they want to  keep fighting I would suggest they actually attack us lol.

Edited by Njordfox