Nova's not so Secret War Update

pooball

Viselli (General_Joe7)Today at 20:01

@Ridcully Id like to speak to you about a raid your alliance has launched against an ally of my alliance

@Luke

rawr's catToday at 20:02

Oh, that's too bad isn't it?

Fast counter, though.

Rawr is in town, so if you have a problem with it, take it up with her.

Viselli (General_Joe7)Today at 20:03

of course its fast we have a good military organization here in Nova

rawr's catToday at 20:04

giggles

rawrToday at 20:04

nha

just u

xP

game started lagging so i had to go a little earlier than i usually do at home ?

rawr's catToday at 20:06

Ridicully, what do you say about countering Viselli?

rawrToday at 20:09

@Viselli (General_Joe7) my official response: "We know that some of you may be interested in raiding Pantheon but we ask that, at least while this war is ongoing, you respect this as a legitimate conflict and allow this to play out as it otherwise would."

gg u launched a ground >;3

dream_bigger.gif?width=400&height=175

On a personal note:

BEAT ADRIENNE'S RECORD! BEAT ADRIENNE'S RECORD! PERMAWAR! PERMAWAR!

Disclaimer: I do not represent Pantheon in any capacity whatsoever.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Inst said:

Actually, Pantheon has repeatedly indicated that, like you, they weren't done fighting yet. I think the consensus right now is that they're still not done fighting.

Yeah, this attempt at peace seems a bit half hearted when they're claiming victory in the same thread they ask for peace. Although if they're just treating attacks by Pantheon as raids; guess that means they don't plan to fight back effectively if Pantheon doesn't go along this.

Is it just me or does this feel a tiny bit fishy. I feel like Nova Riata is slowly realizing that Pantheon is fine with taking losses, and (Nova) are afraid of taking losses, so they post on the forum that the war is over, that Nova won, and that if Pantheon hits them it's a raid (basically allowing TKR to get involved). Does anyone else get this feeling, or is it just me? Either way, I don't like this move at all. Not in the slightest.

Edit (Just an add on question, is this way TKR has begun to run 5-5-5-3, to hit Panth in case they touch Nova? Or am I going a little too conspiracy theory here.)

Edited by CitrusK
Added the question, added some grammar fixes.
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CitrusK said:

Is it just me or does this feel a tiny bit fishy. I feel like Nova Riata is slowly realizing that Pantheon is fine with taking losses, and are afraid of taking losses, so they post on the forum that the war is over, that Nova won, and that if Pantheon hits them it's a raid (basically allowing TKR to get involved). Does anyone else get this feeling, or is it just me? Either way, I don't like this move at all. Not in the slightest.

Think it’s obvious to anyone who sees its Pantheon winning when Nova posts a one sided peace, while saying they’ll consider it a win.?

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Think it’s obvious to anyone who sees its Pantheon winning when Nova posts a one sided peace, while saying they’ll consider it a win.?

So, BK hits Nova Sunday, for acting tough? Or is that not how this works? I have no clue how our New Overlords work, so I mean it's really up to them to make the decision. 

Frankly. 

I can completely understand why Nova Riata can claim a win here. 

And I can also completely understand how fighting Pantheon, even when you are winning, might be a pain in the ass. As far as alliances go you can't really accuse Panth of not having heart. 

Sure that heart can't type in proper English and over uses the xD emoji but, by God, that's one stubbornly beating heart. 

It's like a petri dish of wtf you can't look away from. 

• Haha 5

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.