SNN-Alpha AF

2 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

This was a good stomping.

It's a shame Placentica seems incapable of behaving like an adult when he would otherwise be viewed favourably. 

In the end the real casualty here was what remained of Placentica's reputation.

Are you sure he even had one of those?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Are you sure he even had one of those?

No, but now was one of the best opportunities he will get to try building one

• Like 1

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png

1 minute ago, Machiavelli said:

No, but now was one of the best opportunities he will get to try building one

True true, can't fight that type of logic. 

45 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Nah, we're gearing up for war with @Thalmor and KT no lie. And I'm totally in TGH, don't check. 

Jokes on you, I'm the secret pupper master of TGH and I'm orchestrating KT's rolling for my own benefit.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

Jokes on you, I'm the secret pupper master of TGH and I'm orchestrating KT's rolling for my own benefit.

Oh shit, we hath been screwed by the very lead that bequeaths knowledge to us. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Can confirm TGH is hitting KT
I have screens to support it
image.png.0980e65205bb0d86b5db960493f24488.png

We are only throwing in support as is evident from this war:
unknown.png

I feel like that's an insult on my grammar in the dec. I'll have you know, I ran out of characters. Nothing else.

• Haha 1

Anyone who has known Placentica knows that he always puts himself up on a high horse - while being 'in the know' of this situation for some time, I always laugh when I see what Placentica is gonna say next, like damn bro, take the win and go home. Horrible, horrible times we live in.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Placentica said:

Ockey, nice log dump bro. Really the worst part here is my horrible grammar.

For the record, those terms were not the first version, not even a countered version, but ballpark terms as options since he he refused to pay even $1.00 of reps.  These were options to avoid making his members pay for Ockey's war.

Dealing with Ockey has made me long for the days of Partisan and the other tS Execs.  Ockey's been repeatedly afk for days, sometimes over a week.  Then in the days and weeks that pass he'd pop in to post something like this and then leave for another week or several days.

eZUoGy3.jpg

KPxygpU.jpg

When he was around he couldn't even say more than a few words.  At one point he copy pasted several private messages I'd sent to Grumpy, right back to me like that were news, despite, you know...me being the person who sent them.

Then another person from Oblivion started peace talks only to have Ockey later deny they had any power (after that person had offered up reps).

Then it got so bad he started doing shit like this making me wonder if he was having an IRL breakdown or something:

hH9HrL8.jpg

Through the entirety of what can be only generously called "peace talks" he acted like someone who was either in Elementary school or on something.  His posts were barely legible and even with other people involved in the peace process he was still confused and obstinate.

So the initial terms were quite a bit different, repay some of the damages done in the unprovoked attack/raid (pretty normal historically here for raids/aggressive wars lost) and surrender.  These new terms represented a shift from that as a way to give this kid some options that might be easier for him.  As Oblivion has disintegrated to 3 nations, not wanting to see them just disband because that would be a shame, we've presented them with many options and other than log dumping.  He attacked and lost, it happens, no need to get all butthurt about it and cry in your room.  Really the only reason to make someone admit "wrongdoing" (lol) in a game like this is because of his attitude.  He's carried on like a child, so I'm sorta having to treat him like one.

As an alliance that's been attacked and lost, been apart of coalition wars and won, as an alliance leader you have to put up with a lot of shit and if you aren't capable of doing basic peace talks, you shouldn't be the leader of an alliance.

I've only really went into some parts of the fiasco that is Ockey and all the stunts he tried to pull.

Considering what happened the last time Oblivion hit a t$ protectorate, this is pretty much exactly what I expected to hear.

• Upvote 2

Le1AjCa.png