Remove the credit sell cap

Apeman

Remove the credit sell cap. Keep the credit use per month cap. Worst thing that will happen is alex makes more money and the price of a credit goes down.

Thoughts?

• Downvote 4

No, that would just enable people to potentially make arbitrary amounts of money ingame by throwing an arbitrary amount of money at Alex. This already happens, but to make it legitimate? Pay-to-win is a BAD THING, and if that happens then I'm gone.

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

No, that would just enable people to potentially make arbitrary amounts of money ingame by throwing an arbitrary amount of money at Alex. This already happens, but to make it legitimate? Pay-to-win is a BAD THING, and if that happens then I'm gone.

This. You would be better off petitioning Sheepy to raise the redemptive value of credits. 

However Apeman, I'll bite. What would be the benefit to players for this? People who would struggle to pay the price for one credit are the ones who will rarely use credits. The people who would benefit the most would be the ones who either buy and sell credits, or those who donate for credits, I think.

Am I wrong?