[Micros] Pls Ignore...

Guest Epi

2 hours ago, Epi said:

-snip-

I think you missed Steins Gate @Epi, it was somewhere in amongst them ?

Above Pantheon for sure, but hmm above Axis yeah barely, I think we'll leave it ranked there though

Just now, Epi said:

I wonder where Knights of Malta, United Nations of Culture, Moonlit Sakura and Sirius are?

Oh yeah, they've deleted :P

People should try playing off the post rather than just shit posting the shit poster. Horsecock iz exception, his wasn't salty xD 

Sorry, Epi your alliance was just marvellous, I couldn't have anything negative to say about it, how dare I ?

Well all good things have to come to an end, I deeply enjoyed working with @Ukunaka, @Ayo, @Fezza and even @Kosta (last man standing congrats Kosta), but I'm enjoying plying my trade elsewhere and getting a wholesome experience in the game, something you'd hold close to heart Epi with the places you've stopped by over your time. 

It's the community that makes the game a blast, and hero or villain, I've loved meeting them all and having a yarn everyone gets to hold a little piece of the game's direction!! 

And that's enough preaching...

To put forward a meme of an alliance, https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4878 The Boys

All the way from the land down under to work their trade, Promising "That we're top blokes." and Slogans like "That global warming is a joke."  we all know who they voted for in the election and wasn't the Greens that's for sure!!

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Epi said:

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5358 // Phoenix
Sean took Minesome's theme and actually got members, which is a new high for him. Claps
Last time he reached this size i stole his bank, i wonder....
Currently Unprotected when all of Vanguard, Covenant turned him down.

unknown.png?width=395&height=301unknown.png?width=400&height=280

Never fecking steal my theme agian

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Haha 1

Muh Resplendent ?

Edited by Chapsie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.