BK Adds Some Ink

The Mad Titan

15 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I was unaware that an upgrade from protection to MDoAP made us safer, pretty sure protection is a safer place to be that MDoAP. but maybe Chaos can keep hitting alliances not connected to anyone to avoid a real fight.

You go it wrong.

Disband BK and merge into Yakuza in 3...2...1...

Actually a prot is just a one-way MDP. It's upgrading to MDoAP AND then signing other people already connected to BK.

A month ago i would've thought Chaos vs TGH would be the next boxing match, now im leaning more towards "Everyone goes after BK and TC" :P

• Like 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
14 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Actually a prot is just a one-way MDP. It's upgrading to MDoAP AND then signing other people already connected to BK.

A month ago i would've thought Chaos vs TGH would be the next boxing match, now im leaning more towards "Everyone goes after BK and TC" :P

Yes a one way MDP meant if BK got hit we would not be dragged in, therefore safer than a MDoAP where we would be honor bound to join in if BK got hit, both treaties meant BK had to support us so that never changed. As for signing other people connected to BK well its hard not to really when most of our friends, those who we trade with, deal with, talk with are connected to BK, Those who we talk to and know within both TGH/TK bloc or Chaos wont sign anyone who is not within their bloc and we personally do not wish to be apart of those blocs

Well that has always been the way of thing hasn't it, sure the next big war could be everyone goes after BK, could also be they target NPO/T$, but 100% it would never be Chaos vs TGH, as TGH are active and will fight back we know of late Chaos wont hit active people or those with friends.

I personally do not care what the next big war is, I just wish people would stop being forum hard men and do something, to many people talk shit on the forums but wont do shit unless they out number those they want to hit 60 to 1 pretty sad if you ask me, was not that long ago TGH/KT was talking loads of shit to BK and what happened, nothing. I heard every day from my friends in Chaos how they dislike TKR and every day i say the same thing, do something or leave it be but don't talk shit if your not going to follow it up.

2 hours ago, Epi said:

Snip

ASS.....I approve of that name, 

4 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Yes a one way MDP meant if BK got hit we would not be dragged in, therefore safer than a MDoAP where we would be honor bound to join in if BK got hit, both treaties meant BK had to support us so that never changed. As for signing other people connected to BK well its hard not to really when most of our friends, those who we trade with, deal with, talk with are connected to BK, 

Honest question what's the point of a "one way MDP", either you defend them in war or you don't, signing a M-level and trying to not defend someone isn't a good look for an alliances rep. (Unless your name is TFP then, what even is war?)

Those who we talk to and know within both TGH/TK bloc or Chaos wont sign anyone who is not within their bloc and we personally do not wish to be apart of those blocs

Its because they wanted their blocs self-contained they didn't want to get bogged down in any treaty web which might lock them into working with more parties than just their immediate allies. 

I just wish people would stop being forum hard men and do something, to many people talk shit on the forums but wont do shit unless they out number those they want to hit 60 to 1 pretty sad if you ask me, was not that long ago TGH/KT was talking loads of shit to BK and what happened, nothing. I heard every day from my friends in Chaos how they dislike TKR and every day i say the same thing, do something or leave it be but don't talk shit if your not going to follow it up.

What?!? Talking shit on the forums is the best part, without KT/TGH this place would be a hella of lot more boring. 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
14 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Aren’t you being a forum “hardman” with that kind of reply?

I guess you could say that however that's not what it was meant to be, simply saying if your man enough to talk shit on the forums, be man enough to start a fight?

11 hours ago, Sphinx said:

ASS.....I approve of that name, 

Honest question what's the point of a "one way MDP", either you defend them in war or you don't, signing a M-level and trying to not defend someone isn't a good look for an alliances rep. (Unless your name is TFP then, what even is war?)

Its because they wanted their blocs self-contained they didn't want to get bogged down in any treaty web which might lock them into working with more parties than just their immediate allies. 

What?!? Talking shit on the forums is the best part, without KT/TGH this place would be a hella of lot more boring. 

Protectorate: A one-way MDP wherein one alliance agrees to protect another. The protected alliance is under no obligation to defend the protector.  (<- copy N paste) who said anything about signing a M level treaty and not honoring it, it started off as a protectorate and we upgraded to a MDoAP, however even as a protectorate we still would have joined in.

I don't care how they wish to have treaties, in truth I only care how my alliance sign treaties and who with, if they do not wish to be bogged down that's more power to them but then why complain about others who have more treaties?, they want everyone to play the way they do, you ask anyone from tgh/kt they would love five or six blocs not connected at all as it makes it easier to to dog pile on someone.

I am not saying they to not have to stop talking shit, just back it up too.

14 hours ago, Epi said:

I reserve the right to shit post friends, foes, allies and neutrals.

image.png

Personally i'm waiting for the three way war we've always wanted between ASS, Not-Paperless and the Evil Empire. Though that would require an intense amount of hatred & as we all know, this is a kind Christian Community.

But you do not matter, KT/TGH do matter. also you might want to update your chart a little, seems hella out of date

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Is a guy in Yakuza talking about being man enough to start a fight?

I'll just leave that thought there for others to consider. If you want to know my track record of starting fights, ask mhearl how many times he's had to labor in stopping me.

Now go start a fight (or at least try to) before continuing on the tirade, please.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Epi said:

I made that thing like 10min after your post. But ik where you're confused
Vanguard = Covenant

you made it ten mins ago but put the name of a bloc that's not been about for how long now?

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Is a guy in Yakuza talking about being man enough to start a fight?

I'll just leave that thought there for others to consider. If you want to know my track record of starting fights, ask mhearl how many times he's had to labor in stopping me.

Now go start a fight (or at least try to) before continuing on the tirade, please.

Who are you again?, whoever you are if Mhearl can stop you from starting a war i am not worried.

On 5/20/2019 at 7:28 PM, Akuryo said:

I remember a while back wondering why we don’t upgrade SK & Yakuza, as well as which smaller protectorates we were keeping. The answer soon became clear.

This was just a natural progression & doesn’t it make more sense they sign our allies than a bunch of different spheres? Not sure how the next war will play out, but upgrading a protectorate wouldn’t be the cause if a bunch of spheres try aligning against us.:P

18 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

you made it ten mins ago but put the name of a bloc that's not been about for how long now?

Who are you again?, whoever you are if Mhearl can stop you from starting a war i am not worried.

Fam the only thing you're known for is multis, so instead of trying to drop your balls finally, it's best ya just cut em off.

• Haha 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
8 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Fam the only thing you're known for is multis, so instead of trying to drop your balls finally, it's best ya just cut em off.

Yes that is true i am known to control what 56 multis, i lose track the number seems to grow every day, Why don't you come try lets see how long your alliance will last?