Buff Terrorism

ReuKinChe

I mean I'm all for balancing, I just don't see the value in this.  There's almost no scenario in a war where destroying any amount of infra would be more useful than aircraft or tanks, and using it in peace-time is just random grieffing so shouldn't do too much damage.

• Upvote 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

The only way I see this as valuable is if you could not target a specific improvement but have the game roll for you. However on the list power plants should be included on things that could be destroyed. At 2000 infra like in your example that is a roughly 5% (with 5/5/5/3 military there would be 22 improvement slots left for non military) chance of getting a nuclear power plant which gives an incentive to use this spy attack but keeps it a gamble.

gg-fu-banner.png

3 hours ago, Hwan said:

But the winning side would just spy the heck out of the losers.

And/or the losing side would spy the heck out of the winners, either way it gives the spy war more of a purpose. I'd be okay with it only if it WASN'T able to target power plants or military, but otherwise it's a solid idea.

5 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

And/or the losing side would spy the heck out of the winners, either way it gives the spy war more of a purpose. I'd be okay with it only if it WASN'T able to target power plants or military, but otherwise it's a solid idea.

You know full well the losing side won't have spies, it will be the winners doing it.

Just now, Akuryo said:

You know full well the losing side won't have spies, it will be the winners doing it.

The spy war in the 69dw was pretty firmly in our favor. It's not the usual way it goes but it is quite possible to happen.

Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

The spy war in the 69dw was pretty firmly in our favor. It's not the usual way it goes but it is quite possible to happen.

I daresay that probably had something to do with them not caring. It's little more than a nuisance to odds like that. If this change can't take out power plants or military as you've suggested, it remains a nuisance. If it can, then i wouldn't be expecting the losers to have much in the way of spies, except in the odd instance that the aggressor ends up being the loser, but was able to execute an effective spy blitz.