Declaration of possible upcoming DOE of Que3f on Me Daddy

Thalmor

5 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Oh and we're not going to form until the 15th or so. In fact we probably won't form at all. Wouldn't that be something?

Pls

I'd give anything to see an alliance name like this make a regular appearance as the topic of debate in these forums.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest San Fortunado
1 minute ago, ShadyAssassin said:

:(
But I meet all the koalifications

You are actually too overqualified in the home-of-sectionals part.

Secret is nap time. I believe in you guys....

(KT, guys we have another micro we can roll... that's what you guys do, right? I mean they look unprotected enough for you to hit.)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

(KT, guys we have another micro we can roll... that's what you guys do, right? I mean they look unprotected enough for you to hit.)

Funnily enough, despite not even having formed yet, Thalmor is already in peace negotiations with us. Fingers crossed we'll get some phat protection money and exclusive raiding rights on them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Horsecock said:

Funnily enough, despite not even having formed yet, Thalmor is already in peace negotiations with us. Fingers crossed we'll get some phat protection money and exclusive raiding rights on them.

Ah, will Empy have to carry the bloc in the war then? Or will TGH join? We have to hit them one way or another, right?

1 minute ago, CitrusK said:

Ah, will Empy have to carry the bloc in the war then? Or will TGH join? We have to hit them one way or another, right?

I'm not at liberty to comment at this point.

10 minutes ago, Horsecock said:

I'm not at liberty to comment at this point.

God darn it, why don't ya'll just deny the peace request, and we can hop in as buddies... if you want, we can hit the entire Micro defense... only if you want tho. 

Edited by CitrusK

2 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

God darn it, why don't ya'll just deny the peace request, and we can hop in as buddies... if you want, we can hit the entire Micro defense... only if you want tho. 

While you are worrying about the Micro Defense network, the weebs are taking over Orbis
image.png.89f9784a0d769709fb8cf093538c3d50.png

#microlivesmatter #stoptheweebs #bringbackET #ThalmorFABestFA 

• Haha 2

Never has there been such a great alliance. Cap’n Crunch’s Party Boat is a very close second.

Edited by 86’d

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

1 minute ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Some person who impersonates a wendy's baconator told me that t$ is on your hit list. Oh and e$, he didn't discriminate. 

I cannot confirm nor deny those allegations, but Wendy's baconators are absolutely delicious so they're probably correct.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png