To My Friends (Those who know me)

SXBNCKJXBJ

I'm not leaving, but I will be away for a month or so. I have important, life-changing examinations which I need to sacrifice the things I enjoy most like Politics and War to be 100% focused. I only wanted to post this message in case someone needed to message me on discord where, I may or may not respond. Hence, I have also put my nation on Vacation Mode. It will be a very stressful period for me but when I'm back I'll be the same me, back to full Spanish colonisation, where I would have to spend 2 days reading all the pings on discord. I know someone would do it, but don't spam me, look at my face ----> :D you can not spam that face. And also I would have bossed those exams not because I'm smart, but if I fail, my mum would give me a beating (lol jk) Help me....  But like I said ill need my 100% in those exams as the English GCSE Specification is ? and rather difficult, but nothing I can not handle :) 

Thank You

- Jason (Chico) Escolano

• Like 1