Turn on/off treaties in the Treaty Web

Majima Goro

I like both of these ideas. Simple, seems easy to implement, and wouldn’t negatively affect the game.

Seal of approval.

• Like 2
inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

Expanding on Epi’s idea, how about an option to increase the number of alliances seen, like the 50 list in trades and all that. Maybe an option to see ALL treaties for all alliances in exsistence, only alliances with treaties, only alliances without treaties, and alliance score pickers by factos of 10k. 

• Like 2

Yeah, this seems reasonable to me. 

I think this is a solid idea!

• Like 2

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Maybe we could also add a bloc option to show what nations are in certain bloc. Meaning alliances would be able to select treaties and set it as a bloc (with the other alliances accepting of course). Just a little thought.

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Maybe we could also add a bloc option to show what nations are in certain bloc. Meaning alliances would be able to select treaties and set it as a bloc (with the other alliances accepting of course). Just a little thought.

As in game mandated and supported blocs? That doesn’t sound that bad. They’d form like an alliance, except without a bank or something similar.

inb4 new spy operation “Plane Hijack”

This is the 21000th post in this subform and I'm fine with it.

TRI-poloski.jpg

On 5/15/2019 at 7:24 AM, Ivan Ivanov said:

As in game mandated and supported blocs? That doesn’t sound that bad. They’d form like an alliance, except without a bank or something similar.

I dont think a bloc bank or anything would be necessary, just a label to go along with the treaty. For example it might say MDoAP IQ or MDoAP Chaos

gg-fu-banner.png