Jump to content
Comrade Boris

The Boris Wars Volume 2 ft. IronFront

Recommended Posts

You guys should have invited BK! You know how Thanos gets when he doesn't receive invitations. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Is GPC vol. 3? 

Anything is open, Boris doesn't plan things out that far it's kinda just the day of it is when I decide it's time. Boris is so unpredictable even he doesn't know what he's doing. However you are formally invited to the Boris Wars Volume 2 on either side. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Akuryo said:

You guys should have invited BK! You know how Thanos gets when he doesn't receive invitations. 

 

Boris Wars Vol2 Act 1 Invitation .jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very based and redpilled. I support all people that support rolling Mad Max.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Comrade Boris said:

 

Boris Wars Vol2 Act 1 Invitation .jpg

Blyatiful Comrade Chairman Boris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 86’d said:

Very based and redpilled. I support all people that support rolling Mad Max.

The best part about this whole thing which these !@#$s call a 'meme war' is the fact that this boris character declared war, cried to his gov when I retaliated - called me a pixel hugger when I accepted peace when he sent it and then does dumb shit. 

Maybe I'm just old, but this whole thing is pretty dumb. 

Thank you to Empy gov for giving us full reign to fill slots.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Mack g said:

Borisology... Tell me more

For more information please bunch yourself in the taint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mad Max said:

The best part about this whole thing which these !@#$s call a 'meme war' is the fact that this boris character declared war, cried to his gov when I retaliated - called me a pixel hugger when I accepted peace when he sent it and then does dumb shit. 

Maybe I'm just old, but this whole thing is pretty dumb. 

Thank you to Empy gov for giving us full reign to fill slots.

Boris didnt cry to the gov fyi
The Gov cried to him.
Even now gov is crying to us to offer peace which I am pretty sure will not be accepted.
And Max, shame for not recognizing me.
Beware of who you call a noob

Thanks for giving me this war AK and IF.
I have enjoyed it till now and hope you guys enjoyed it too.
Hit me up on discord if you want to chat although I'm not the nice sweet-talk guy :)

Edited by ShadyAssassin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Boris didnt cry to the gov fyi
The Gov cried to him.
Even now gov is crying to us to offer peace which I am pretty sure will not be accepted.
And Max, shame for not recognizing me.
Beware of who you call a noob

Thanks for giving me this war AK and IF.
I have enjoyed it till now and hope you guys enjoyed it too.
Hit me up on discord if you want to chat although I'm not the nice sweet-talk guy :)

I also heard that I called you a noob at some point...in which you retaliated against other nations in IF...

I mean, someone who gets mad at being called a noob and attacks other people for it as a way of like being tough? (I guess?) Most likely a fookin noob. GG

I also have no interest in hitting you up. Unless you want to be called a noob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mad Max said:

I also heard that I called you a noob at some point...in which you retaliated against other nations in IF...

I mean, someone who gets mad at being called a noob and attacks other people for it as a way of like being tough? (I guess?) Most likely a fookin noob. GG

I also have no interest in hitting you up. Unless you want to be called a noob.

I already proved I am the meta though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

I already proved I am the meta though 

um. k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mack g said:

Borisology... Tell me more

Join those discord servers to be indoctrinated with truth.

 

Was gonna respond to Mad Max but I see Shawdow already did a fine job. 

Glory to Borisology!

Edited by Comrade Boris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dont mind this post.
just add the points to boris' team

AssassinsOfTheDark looted $4,492,419, 0 Coal, 27 Oil, 47 Uranium, 0 Iron, 0 Bauxite, 0 Lead, 608 Gasoline, 1,025 Munitions, 427 Steel, 547 Aluminum, and 4,262 Food. germantown also lost 4% of the infrastructure in each of their cities.
AssassinsOfTheDark looted $296,318, 39 Coal, 145 Oil, 29 Uranium, 4 Iron, 155 Bauxite, 0 Lead, 113 Gasoline, 103 Munitions, 16 Steel, 72 Aluminum, and 2,440 Food. Aaronia also lost 4.2% of the infrastructure in each of their cities.

IDK how a noob just won against two people even with two 14 city downdecs. 
And thanks @Epi for killing Boris' spies. Killed some of your alliance's so we are kool now lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad Ak, fight fight fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 5:23 PM, Mad Max said:

The best part about this whole thing which these !@#$s call a 'meme war' is the fact that this boris character declared war, cried to his gov when I retaliated - called me a pixel hugger when I accepted peace when he sent it and then does dumb shit. 

Maybe I'm just old, but this whole thing is pretty dumb. 

Thank you to Empy gov for giving us full reign to fill slots.

Ok you triggered Pixel hugger

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Ok you triggered Pixel hugger

Ok you irrelevant wanna be troll.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Ok you irrelevant wanna be troll.

Trolls was my favourite movie, I will one day be just like them.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.