The Boris Wars Volume 2 ft. IronFront

Comrade Boris

5 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Is GPC vol. 3? 

Anything is open, Boris doesn't plan things out that far it's kinda just the day of it is when I decide it's time. Boris is so unpredictable even he doesn't know what he's doing. However you are formally invited to the Boris Wars Volume 2 on either side. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Comrade Boris said:

Boris Wars Vol2 Act 1 Invitation .jpg

Blyatiful Comrade Chairman Boris

By the Grace of God, the King of the Swedes, the Goths/Geats and the Wends, Grand Prince of Finland, Duke of Scania, Estonia, Livonia, Karelia, Bremen, Verden, Stettin, Pomerania, Kashubia and Wendia, Prince of Rügen, Lord of Ingria and Wismar, Count Palatine of the Rhine, Duke of Bavaria, Jülich, and Cleves

Just now, 86’d said:

Very based and redpilled. I support all people that support rolling Mad Max.

The best part about this whole thing which these !@#$s call a 'meme war' is the fact that this boris character declared war, cried to his gov when I retaliated - called me a pixel hugger when I accepted peace when he sent it and then does dumb shit. 

Maybe I'm just old, but this whole thing is pretty dumb. 

Thank you to Empy gov for giving us full reign to fill slots.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Mad Max said:

The best part about this whole thing which these !@#$s call a 'meme war' is the fact that this boris character declared war, cried to his gov when I retaliated - called me a pixel hugger when I accepted peace when he sent it and then does dumb shit. 

Boris didnt cry to the gov fyi
The Gov cried to him.
Even now gov is crying to us to offer peace which I am pretty sure will not be accepted.
And Max, shame for not recognizing me.
Beware of who you call a noob

Thanks for giving me this war AK and IF.
I have enjoyed it till now and hope you guys enjoyed it too.
Hit me up on discord if you want to chat although I'm not the nice sweet-talk guy :)

Edited by ShadyAssassin

1 minute ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Boris didnt cry to the gov fyi
The Gov cried to him.
Even now gov is crying to us to offer peace which I am pretty sure will not be accepted.
And Max, shame for not recognizing me.
Beware of who you call a noob

Thanks for giving me this war AK and IF.
I have enjoyed it till now and hope you guys enjoyed it too.
Hit me up on discord if you want to chat although I'm not the nice sweet-talk guy :)

I also heard that I called you a noob at some point...in which you retaliated against other nations in IF...

I mean, someone who gets mad at being called a noob and attacks other people for it as a way of like being tough? (I guess?) Most likely a fookin noob. GG

I also have no interest in hitting you up. Unless you want to be called a noob.

1 minute ago, Mad Max said:

I also heard that I called you a noob at some point...in which you retaliated against other nations in IF...

I mean, someone who gets mad at being called a noob and attacks other people for it as a way of like being tough? (I guess?) Most likely a fookin noob. GG

I also have no interest in hitting you up. Unless you want to be called a noob.

I already proved I am the meta though 

19 hours ago, Mack g said:

Borisology... Tell me more

Join those discord servers to be indoctrinated with truth.

Was gonna respond to Mad Max but I see Shawdow already did a fine job. 

Glory to Borisology!

Edited by Comrade Boris

dont mind this post.
just add the points to boris' team

AssassinsOfTheDark looted $4,492,419, 0 Coal, 27 Oil, 47 Uranium, 0 Iron, 0 Bauxite, 0 Lead, 608 Gasoline, 1,025 Munitions, 427 Steel, 547 Aluminum, and 4,262 Food. germantown also lost 4% of the infrastructure in each of their cities.
AssassinsOfTheDark looted $296,318, 39 Coal, 145 Oil, 29 Uranium, 4 Iron, 155 Bauxite, 0 Lead, 113 Gasoline, 103 Munitions, 16 Steel, 72 Aluminum, and 2,440 Food. Aaronia also lost 4.2% of the infrastructure in each of their cities.

IDK how a noob just won against two people even with two 14 city downdecs. 
And thanks @Epi for killing Boris' spies. Killed some of your alliance's so we are kool now lol.

On 5/9/2019 at 5:23 PM, Mad Max said:

Ok you triggered Pixel hugger

• Haha 2