Quality of Life Improvements

Adrienne

On 10/22/2020 at 9:44 AM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

image.thumb.png.b7c468d975065c060382c7c2eb2c33dc.png

The screen reloads every time you hit the + or - button, which means all the pictures and everything else needs to reload, and it doesnt always reopen in the same spot or you try to hit the + or - button before all the pictures reload, so when you try to hit the button, and a picture loads at the same time and moves the location of the button and causes you to accidentally hit a different button, i have done this about 500 times.  Then you have to undo it, and you get impatient and end up doing it again.  Its super frustrating, its been driving me nuts for years.   To the point that i use the import improvement screen and manually manipulate the numbers there, which has its own set of frustrations trying to do it there.

This happens on more than just the buy/sell improvements pages. It also happens on the baseball player upgrade screens and the embargo screen when you are trying to remove embargo's.(probably on other pages I haven't encountered yet or have forgotten about) Every time you click a button it jumps back to the top of the page so you have to scroll back down to where you want to click the button. The page just needs to stay where you have scrolled down to until you scroll to another position on the page. It's bad enough that you have to click a bazillion times to upgrade a player or remove each embargo but having to scroll the page for each click is annoying as hell.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Seeking a simple enhancement:

Have two city build pages to be able to toggle between war build and peace time build.
Like city and project construction this could only be used once every 5 or 10 days. Any changes between the cool down times would have to be made manually.

Players would need to manually descale troops to allow for peace build transition.

This would not allow for rebuilding of any lost structures from war actions until they were manually replaced along with the necessary infra if needed  

Infrastructure rebuilding to allow for full prior war, peace/war time buildings could simply be instituted by utilizing the current vip mass infra option.

This enhancement could be free or vip service.

It is not so bad changing 10 or fewer cities every outbreak of war and downscaling. However, after city 15, 20, 30!!! It gets pretty annoying. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 5:23 PM, spnewbs said:

Seeking a simple enhancement:

Have two city build pages to be able to toggle between war build and peace time build.
Like city and project construction this could only be used once every 5 or 10 days. Any changes between the cool down times would have to be made manually.

Players would need to manually descale troops to allow for peace build transition.

This would not allow for rebuilding of any lost structures from war actions until they were manually replaced along with the necessary infra if needed  

Infrastructure rebuilding to allow for full prior war, peace/war time buildings could simply be instituted by utilizing the current vip mass infra option.

This enhancement could be free or vip service.

It is not so bad changing 10 or fewer cities every outbreak of war and downscaling. However, after city 15, 20, 30!!! It gets pretty annoying. 

The development time it would take to build this feature seems hefty but I agree with the sentiment here that city management when changing builds is a slog and only gets sloggier when building more cities.

You could achieve something close to what you're looking for by using the import/export function. When you're at a build that you like, use the export tool and save that with a title in your dossier or in a forum post somewhere and repeat with your other builds. Then when it's time to switch builds quickly, use the bulk import tool to flip all your cities over. This gets a little less useful if each city has a unique build, though. It's also not super intuitive.

I think it would be cool if the city manager page had number/text inputs for each cell in the improvements rows. That way you could bump the numbers up and down to your liking all in one spot without needing to click increment/decrement buttons one by one. Then, on save, the page could utilize the same calculations that the bulk import tool does and let you know about errors or about costs incurred when successful. 

Yes hello I am a politic and war

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
20 minutes ago, Polokan said:

Change unit of measurement in settings

Measurement of what?

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

• 2 weeks later...

Can we just make the export button on city pages copy the city template to clipboard? Does anyone really need to view it on a new page? Or keep the option to view it as a new page and make the button line up more like: Import / Export (view) / Export (copy)

Would just help streamline things a little more seems though some simple Javascript can do what presumably most of us are doing with the export page.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two suggestions related to deposits/withdraws from alliance banks.

Make it so that the '$' character is ignored (currently if have a $ before a value, it doesn't send anything)

make it so we can use k,M,and G to send thousands, millions, or billions of cash or resources (for example so I could put 1M in stead of 1000000 to send 1 million food.)

• Upvote 6

• 1 month later...

RE: Trades

• Increased trading limit to 10M. The current cap of 1M is way too low, give it a year (or less) and I'll be sitting on 100M+ Food, without the ability to easily post it on the market.
  • Can "Date Accepted" be added to the Sorting Filters (separate from Date Offered). Also set it to the default for "My Offers" (with any unaccepted offers sorted by Date Offered, at the top). It's a pain to have your latest accepted trades in "My Offers" be halfway down the results.
  • Can the "Current Top Offers" on the "Create Offer" screen be moved to left of the form, Sell Offers top, Buy Offers below (dropped below for a mobile) and by default it be displayed. The way it is currently, it can be easily missed.
  • Upvote 1

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

• 5 months later...

I think there should be an option on the alliance page to view alliance score history breakdown, like you see member breakdown. I wanna see what percentage is infra, or mil, or cities, or whatever. Its just a fun metric to see, and can help see the actual makeup of any alliance

especially since if we could see it for the history of the alliance you would be able to see how they are growing in a specific area

if you can already do this then mb, and also please show me how cause ive been trying to find it for a while lmao

On 7/22/2022 at 3:19 PM, TheGoldenGoose said:

I think there should be an option on the alliance page to view alliance score history breakdown, like you see member breakdown. I wanna see what percentage is infra, or mil, or cities, or whatever. Its just a fun metric to see, and can help see the actual makeup of any alliance

especially since if we could see it for the history of the alliance you would be able to see how they are growing in a specific area

if you can already do this then mb, and also please show me how cause ive been trying to find it for a while lmao

have you asked ur alliance? sometimes pplz have historical data

i do not think there is a similar breakdown to the nation page on the alliance scale no

rawr

• 2 months later...

Add the ability for the alliance to see what their members are voting for (if at all) in regards to the colour trade bloc if Enable Alliance Information Access is enabled.

Edited by Nukey6

• 2 weeks later...

1. add new things to the edit your nation like: national dish 

2. Make new laws like: can the police have guns or something like that

3.Make it like in the alliance they say if they have democracy, Monarchy, dictactorship and if they have democracy they will have to do elections 

4. Create a new page the UN (united nations) were the countries will vote things like stop a war , give support, make prises, do penalties and things like that. Some nations will be the leaders of the UN and every alliance that has more than 10 members will can make a representative in the council while of course all the nations that passed the score 1.000 will vote on things (not under 1.000 score to know the game) 

THANK YOU