Quality of Life Improvements

Adrienne

1 hour ago, katashimon13 said:

u clearly like not updating op as well @Princess Adrienne ?

rawr

what do you want updated? just with new suggestions?

I marked off the changes he did implement recently for you, kata.

• Thanks 1

BrOQBND.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2019 at 3:03 PM, Princess Adrienne said:

Fix the top line of the WC/bank pages to allow the headers to still be read as you scroll down.

• Put a link to the game graphs on the navigation bar.
  • Separate the treasure/color bloc pages from the leaderboards to make them easier to get to.
  • Add the "Back a Page" and "Forward a Page" arrows that are already at the top of all list pages to bottom of all list pages as well (nations, alliances, trades, etc.)

Put a link to the game graphs on the navigation bar.

@Alex

These are easy to implement.

• Upvote 1

Just for you @katashimon13, updated the OP. I hadn't updated it since the war began so forgive me if there's anything missing. There have been a lot of posts in that time. Post here if you want to add a suggestion to the list.

• Thanks 1

BrOQBND.jpg

16 minutes ago, katashimon13 said:

i need a gracias reaction ?

anyway add the new projects to the api

and watever other new things to the api

rawr

the new projects are already on the api

BrOQBND.jpg

1 hour ago, Theobius said:

Personal trade offers for buying and selling treasures. 

Added. Only thing to note here is this would take away the ability to steal treasures unless it was an "in-addition to exchanging via wars" thing and not an "instead of exchanging via wars" thing.

BrOQBND.jpg

19 hours ago, Princess Adrienne said:

Added. Only thing to note here is this would take away the ability to steal treasures unless it was an "in-addition to exchanging via wars" thing and not an "instead of exchanging via wars" thing.

Perhaps, make trading unavailable if the treasure holder was to be blockaded? And maybe a 5 day cool-down once transaction was completed, so the feature doesn't get abused.

Edited by Theobius

Updated to add in "Move expired treaties to an archive tab."

@Prefontaine, @Alex just pinging here to let you know there's been a lot of updates to the OP to consolidate more suggestions from the Game Suggestions subforum since the post was made originally.

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

• 1 month later...

Add a leader name option into the bank interface. Reckon it is more common to know a person by their leader name than by their nation name, which makes bank transactions easier because you won't need to search for nation names.

Credit to MinesomeMC.

Prefontaine also suggested adding the ability to conduct a bank transaction directly with a nation, perhaps via nation page, or in the nations' view tab.

Edited by Hime-sama

Look up to the sky above~

image.thumb.png.b7c468d975065c060382c7c2eb2c33dc.png

The screen reloads every time you hit the + or - button, which means all the pictures and everything else needs to reload, and it doesnt always reopen in the same spot or you try to hit the + or - button before all the pictures reload, so when you try to hit the button, and a picture loads at the same time and moves the location of the button and causes you to accidentally hit a different button, i have done this about 500 times.  Then you have to undo it, and you get impatient and end up doing it again.  Its super frustrating, its been driving me nuts for years.   To the point that i use the import improvement screen and manually manipulate the numbers there, which has its own set of frustrations trying to do it there.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• Prefontaine featured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

QOL: can we get a way to truncate the displays of resources so they don't have decimals? Especially on mobile, I think that could help spacing a lot. 

(Probably best to have a toggle in the options menu)

Lots of great QOL updates recently, btw. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

oh small change that would be super helpful to me.  In the bank when you are sending out resources if you say send "1,000,000.00" dollars to someone, it will error out because the comma's screw it up, you have to type in 1000000.00 

So what happens is I personally like to copy paste numbers from the available to the amount to deposit/withdrawl.  its just easier than manually entering the number, but because of the comma, it errors out and wont accept it, and that error drives me nuts.

image.png.ceda97514f6e145bdefe2633ae3b28e6.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Could we have the new land discount DP (Rapid Expansion) and Projects (ALA and AEC) added as options to the Land Purchase Calculator (like with the infra calculator with Urbanisation and CCE) to calculate the discounts, thanks. o/

• Upvote 2

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg