A Serious Message For Orbis

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Smith said:

@Alex did you ever get enough evidence to feel comfortable endorsing this? It's possible more people may donate if so

Yes, see earlier post:

On 5/8/2019 at 4:56 PM, Alex said:

Biel has provided me with an image of him and his injury, as well a photo of his ID card so that I can verify it is him. I still can't promise everything is 100% true, but from all the information I have been able to gather, @Biel's story checks out.

I'll be donating some money, and likely tomorrow I'll make a larger announcement to the whole community to spread awareness.

• Like 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Stupid paypal and taking 6$ to send money...

Get well soon Biel, keep doing what you believe in and hopefully one day you'll see the fruits of your labour.

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

23 hours ago, Lelouch Vi Britannia said:

Stupid paypal and taking 6$ to send money...

Get well soon Biel, keep doing what you believe in and hopefully one day you'll see the fruits of your labour.

I know. Thanks anyway. ❤️